Help with this scenario, please. - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Help with this scenario, please.

Quote Originally Posted by NavyLCDR View Post
    I'm still trying to figure out what color of bike people ride has anything to do with it? Or is it like the evil black "assault" rifles that we here so much about? Can't people riding orange, red, green, blue or white bikes be just as dangerous as those riding black bikes?
    'Sounds kind of like a discrimanatory gathering to me.

Quote Originally Posted by nca_mm View Post
    Too much to post here with regards to black bike week. Kinda surprised no one has heard of all the shenanigans. Just google it. Pretty much the biggest lawlessness charade in the lower 48 every single year. Gotten so bad that the governor has stepped in & all but demanded the event stop happening. It's bad.

We're gonna be at Surfside Beach, which is south of Myrtle Beach where the event happens, but spillage happens, I'm sure.
    I've been in MB during Black Bike Week. It was very interesting. Just stay aware of your surroundings and maintain a low profile.

Too much to post here with regards to black bike week. Kinda surprised no one has heard of all the shenanigans. Just google it. Pretty much the biggest lawlessness charade in the lower 48 every single year. Gotten so bad that the governor has stepped in & all but demanded the event stop happening. It's bad.

We're gonna be at Surfside Beach, which is south of Myrtle Beach where the event happens, but spillage happens, I'm sure.

Are you at all familiar with the rule of stupids ?
    In an emergency individuals do not rise to the occasion, they fall to the level of their MASTERED training
    Barrett Tillman

OK, a whole bunch of family is going to the beach this weekend. On Saturday night, 6 of us plan to go out to eat.

Help me out with this.....when we get up in the morning & go down to the beach, I'll consume some beer. Well, around 4:00ish I'm sure I'll come in, shower up, & get ready to go out to eat. Now, given that I've drank some beers previously in the day, can I no longer carry my pistol with me (Yes. I'm a CWP holder)? I know the law about carrying & not drinking while carrying, but my consumption will have happened a couple of hours prior to going out. Given Black Bike Week is going on just up the road from where we'll be, & given the history of that event, I'd like to be carrying.....but I don't wanna be a law breaker in doing so.

Help is appreciated. Thanks.
    Alcohol and firearms don't mix. Pick one.

6. Quote Originally Posted by Blueshell View Post
    Alcohol and firearms don't mix. Pick one.
    Never mix alcohol with guns - your drink ends up tasting like Hoppe's instead of hops.
    Anyone who says, "I support the 2nd amendment, BUT"... doesn't. Element of Surprise: a mythical element that many believe has the same affect upon criminals that Kryptonite has upon Superman.

Quote Originally Posted by NavyLCDR View Post
    Never mix alcohol with guns - your drink ends up tasting like Hoppe's instead of hops.
    Excellent point.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123