hollywood 20 woodruff rd and other movie theaters - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: hollywood 20 woodruff rd and other movie theaters

Now that would be funny....

And you are right...FN1910... I finally went to the sled sight and re-read the signage thing.... here's an interesting little side bit... as I read the gun laws in S.C. not only can you carry concealed or open while hunting or fishing or going to or coming from...but you can do the same while going to or coming from your gun club.... both with out a permit of any type.

I'll have to say as I read the gun laws in this State, of which I've lived in for 51 years, I get more and more aggravated with our elected officials... it looks like most of these laws are written to do two things.... take away gun rights of citizens and give them to employees of the government.... I know I won't, but I really would like to go down to Columbia one day while these critters are in session and give them a piece of my mind...

3. I have not noticed the signs myself at Hollywood 20 but I really do not go there much anymore. I do know that Cherrydale does not have any signs posted, unless they added one in the past month.

Quote Originally Posted by Noodle View Post
    I have not noticed the signs myself at Hollywood 20 but I really do not go there much anymore. I do know that Cherrydale does not have any signs posted, unless they added one in the past month.
    As of a week ago, they did not ... dropped by after I left the Shooting Range
    SC CWP, NR - NH P/R L
    .45 Randall 1911
    .45 Glock 21

I go to Cherry Dale on occasion, just a couple weeks ago to see Grand Torino, no sign that I remember and from what I read in the paper this weekend they are owned by the same conglomerate.

I will be going there or spartanburg, heck anywhere except HW20
    SC CWP, NR - NH P/R L
    .45 Randall 1911
    .45 Glock 21

no weapons carry at haywood mall

Has anyone seen the new signs on the entrances into haywood mall.
    I do not believe they meet the law. Let me know what you think.

Thanks

No, but I will try and run by...
    I hate to but I would go to Spartaburg in a heart beat if they have
    locked me out due to gun carry
    SC CWP, NR - NH P/R L
    .45 Randall 1911
    .45 Glock 21

If you are talking about the little 'NO WEAPONS ALLOWED' in the list of prohibited items by the door then no it's not legal.
    USAF Retired, CATM, SC CWP, NH NR CWP, NRA Benefactor
    To preserve liberty, it is essential that the whole body of people always possess arms, and be taught alike, especially when young, how to use them... -- Richard Henry Lee, 1787

10. just an update, there is now a sign at Cherrydale, however its not on the door. It is on one of the side windows on the ticket booth. The sign itself seems to meet the legal requirements but since it is not on the door I would say its placing does not. I had to look around to find it.

It does not have to be on the door, just at the entrance where it is noticable as you are entering. Since you need a ticket to enter and you have to go to the ticket booth as long as it is not hidden from where you are purchasing the ticket I would say it meets the requirements.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast