5 Firearm Bills in South Carolina Senate (as of April 2017) - Page 3

View Poll Results: What is your position? (Mark ALL that apply)

Voters
1. You may not vote on this poll
  • WILL contact SC Senator ASAP

0 0%
  • WILL NOT contact SC Senator

1 100.00%
  • Support H3930

1 100.00%
  • Oppose H3930

0 0%
  • Support S449

1 100.00%
  • Oppose S449

0 0%
  • Support H3924

0 0%
  • Oppose H3924

0 0%
  • Support S516

0 0%
  • Oppose S516

1 100.00%
  • Support S159

0 0%
  • Oppose S159

1 100.00%
  • Support Constitutional Carry

1 100.00%
  • Oppose Constitutional Carry

0 0%
  • Support Open Carry

1 100.00%
  • Oppose Open Carry

0 0%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: 5 Firearm Bills in South Carolina Senate (as of April 2017)

1. Quote Originally Posted by XD40scinNC View Post
    And so the OC/CC flame wars begin..... yet again.

Carry how you choose and shut-up because you are not going to change a single persons mind.
    Concur. I move we shift to caliber or holster wars now. Anyone? Chevy vs Ford? Less filling vs taste great? Why did the Cowboys suck this year?

Republic of Dead Cell Holler, Occupied Territories of AL, former USA
    Quote Originally Posted by XD40scinNC View Post
    In some kind of uniform? Of course you didn't get a sideways glance, because you "looked" official, and not some redneck with your stars and bars ball cap, with a hog leg on your hip.
    And you "look" like an easy target.

Quote Originally Posted by XD40scinNC View Post
    And so the OC/CC flame wars begin..... yet again.

Carry how you choose and shut-up because you are not going to change a single persons mind.
    Take your own damn advice.
    No one has ever heard me say that I "hate" cops, because I don't. This is why I will never trust one again though: You just never know...

Quote Originally Posted by niceshootintex View Post
    Concur. I move we shift to caliber or holster wars now. Anyone? Chevy vs Ford? Less filling vs taste great? Why did the Cowboys suck this year?
    They are from Texas....

Sorry couldn't help myself
    “Religion is an insult to human dignity. Without it you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things.
    But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.” ― Steven Weinberg

5. Quote Originally Posted by XD40scinNC View Post
    They are from Texas....

Sorry couldn't help myself
    I'm actually just a casual Cowboys fan because I like Dak Prescott. I'm really a fan of the now LA (used to be my beloved SD) Chargers and another team that everyone loves to hate. The Cowboys are religion in Texas though. Sorry, didn't mean to mention religion XD. May God forgive me.

I'm actually just a casual Cowboys fan because I like Dak Prescott. I'm really a fan of the now LA (used to be my beloved SD) Chargers and another team that everyone loves to hate. The Cowboys are religion in Texas though. Sorry, didn't mean to mention religion XD. May God forgive me.
    Well like all religions, flawed... but watching 22 millionaires play for 60 minutes over 3 - 4 hour period never did have much appeal. And god don't care...
    “Religion is an insult to human dignity. Without it you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things.

This tread was actually about gun related bills in SC in 2017. Being I don't live in SC I didn't follow them, even though I do carry when I am in SC which is perhaps 6 times a year.

So did any of them actually become law?

Reba?

8. Quote Originally Posted by XD40scinNC View Post
    Well like all religions, flawed... but watching 22 millionaires play for 60 minutes over 3 - 4 hour period never did have much appeal. And god don't care...
    So you're admitting there is a God5 Firearm Bills in South Carolina Senate (as of April 2017)

So you're admitting there is a God5 Firearm Bills in South Carolina Senate (as of April 2017)
    In the same way I would invite you to on a snipe hunt.

10. Quote Originally Posted by XD40scinNC View Post
    In the same way I would invite you to on a snipe hunt.
    I was a snipe. They exist as much as God does. You were in the canoe club so you must know what a snipe is5 Firearm Bills in South Carolina Senate (as of April 2017)?

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123