look at this no ccw sign
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: look at this no ccw sign

look at this no ccw sign

i found this on a door at a local business

Last edited by thomasres; 03-04-2009 at 03:25 AM.

Invisible sign? I wouldn't worry about it.
    "The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government." Thomas Jefferson

4. If you come across a business that has no CCW signs posted than go inside, introduce yourself to the owner and show them the money in your pocket and inform them that you will never spend one penny of it in their establishment and you will tell everybody you know not to frequent their establishment as it is too dangerous for the average citizen to patronize unless they have an armed guard present.

Then get a bunch of friends to do the same thing and do when they have a lot of customers inside and do it loudly.

wolfhunter Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by FOXBARON View Post
    If you come across a business that has no CCW signs posted than go inside, introduce yourself to the owner and show them the money in your pocket and inform them that you will never spend one penny of it in their establishment and you will tell everybody you know not to frequent their establishment as it is too dangerous for the average citizen to patronize unless they have an armed guard present.
    Then get a bunch of friends to do the same thing and do when they have a lot of customers inside and do it loudly.
    Good idea, but remember the guards would be there to protect store property, not customers, so you would still be unprotected. Stay out of the store until they remove the signs. 15 minutes taking down stupid signs is cheaper than hiring a guard anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by thomasres View Post
    i found this on a door at a local business

It looks like you linked the pic from a web mail site. that's probably the reason it's not showing up.

Code:
    Web Site http://webmail.att.net/wmc/en-

URL  US/v/wm/49AA01B9000A92650000156F22243429029B0A02D2089B9A019C04040A0DBF9C030E9C03019B/0228091429.jpg?cmd=GetImg&a=4&no=19&uid=6126&sid=c0&name=0228091429.jpg
    USAF Retired, CATM, SC CWP, NH NR CWP, NRA Benefactor
    To preserve liberty, it is essential that the whole body of people always possess arms, and be taught alike, especially when young, how to use them... -- Richard Henry Lee, 1787

ok i did have a pic of the sign guses when i got it posted somthing hapend to it sorry all

send it to me and I'll post it.

let's give this a try (but I can tell you straight out it ain't legal)

sorry about that double post

That sign is not even close to meeting the requirements. Tell the shop owner if he wants to ban concealed weapons in his store he should follow the guidelines for sign requirements ... and that he won't be getting any more of your business.

Does S.C. allow open carry?????
    Victory rewards not the army that fires the most rounds, but who is the more accurate shot. ---Unknown

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast