120 Days for CWP - Page 6
Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: 120 Days for CWP

I understand it takes time. And I've been really patient. But based on 2 other guys that have posted here, my permit is 4 buisiness days late. My check was cashed on the 12th. A gentlemen that had his cashed on the 13th has already received his. And its not like its just a problem with mine...my father in law and brother in law have not received theirs either. I just don't understand why its outta order. Not mad, just really dissapointed.
    SC CWP
    Kimber Ultra II
    Taurus PT1911 ALR

I got mine in 92 days and a friend that took the class with me got his 7 days after I got mine. Both were mailed off in the same package. May have something to do with luck of the draw or could be that some sled checks come back quicker than others. I know that in my case I have had law inforcement background and even went to the academenyfor reserve officers. It was a long time ago so I just took the coarse rather than hunt up old paper work. Maybe this past history showed up when the check was being done and they did not have to search back as far.

Ok, I don't have to whine anymore. Check cashed on February 12th and I received my permit today.

Thank you South Carolina...now I just have to submitt for my NH so I can carry in GA. I really hate waiting for stuff.
    SC CWP
    Kimber Ultra II
    Taurus PT1911 ALR

Get ready for an even longer wait... I received my N.H. permit yesterday, 15 weeks after I mailed it in.

CWP finally came today.Check was cashed March 16. Got it today. 95 days!
    "I hold it, that a little rebellion, now and then, is a good thing, and as necessary in the political world as storms in the physical." - Thomas Jefferson
    ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Quote Originally Posted by mrlarry View Post
    CWP finally came today.Check was cashed March 16. Got it today. 95 days!
    Got mine this week as well....92 days!
    "An armed society is a polite society. Manners are good when one may have to back up his acts with his life."
    -- Robert A. Heinlein, Beyond This Horizon, 1942

I got mine in yesterday...97 days from the date of the course (March 21)/87 days from the date the check was cashed (March 31). I'm pretty impressed with SLED, considering the cutbacks they've had along with the flood of applications.

Congrats! I'm at 82 days from the date I sent mine in. Hopefully I'll have it by the first week in July.

Chip in SC

Today is 90 days for me. I'm heading out of down next week, and was REALLY hoping to have it by now. Well, the mail hasn't come yet today... I can have hope :)
    My Website: Nerd with a .45

Nothing in the mail today (day 91).

Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast