SC CWP Class
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: SC CWP Class

SC CWP Class

Well, it's been a LONG time coming, but I've scheduled my CWP class at Allen Arms for next Wednesday and Thursday evenings. I tell you, Allens is really becoming my favorite source for all firearms related needs! I really appreciate that they have evening classes - my weekends are chuck full of activities with the family, and I didn't really want to take a whole Saturday away from the kids - I know my son would be devastated if I didn't make it to one of his baseball games (he's 7) :)

I think a co-working and his wife are coming those two nights as well - the more the merrier! I'll report back after class!

(The waiting is like pre-christmas jitters!!! )
    My Website: Nerd with a .45

Enjoy it, I know you will. Let us know how it goes...
    USAF Retired, CATM, SC CWP, NH NR CWP, NRA Benefactor
    To preserve liberty, it is essential that the whole body of people always possess arms, and be taught alike, especially when young, how to use them... -- Richard Henry Lee, 1787

Well, I'm giddy with excitement, that's for sure! I've managed to get 4 people to go with me now!

The class at Allen Arms is great! Very informative.

That's what I've heard. Another co-worker went through the SC CWP last weekend over there, and he enjoyed it too.

Last night was FUN!

We went over concealed carry methods, some law, and the shooting test (My favorite of course)

I scored a 100 - based on SC scoring - all 50 shots on target from 3, 5, 7, 12, 15 yards.

Here's my target:

We go back tonight to do the written test... Wish me luck! :)

Good shooting, Dan. The test will be a peice of cake. The instructor probably gave out all the answers. If you remember the 'remember this' items he covered...you're good to go.

btw, Good Luck!
    USAF Retired, CATM, SC CWP, NH NR CWP, NRA Benefactor
    To preserve liberty, it is essential that the whole body of people always possess arms, and be taught alike, especially when young, how to use them... -- Richard Henry Lee, 1787

You were right about the test! It was really easy. Now to wait 90-120 days... :)

I've got my CWP class tomorrow. Really looking forward to it!

Good luck! The written test is a piece of cake - just remember the 4 rules of safe gun handling, and that Permissions means you CAN carry - there is one trick question - read it carefully (I think it's like 42 or 43...) Shooting test is easy, just stay in the black :) pretty easy stuff.

Let us know how it goes!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast