Looking for - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Looking for

1. Was gonna

try the gun show in Columbia but weekend plans have changed.

I guess one day I'll just call arround for the best price and take a ride.

I've purchased a number of firearms at Freedom Gun and Pawn, White Horse Road in Greenville. It's a "unique" shop, but I like the owner, and will do business with him again probably.

He has a good selection of handguns, specializes in SIG more or less and has a pretty good selection of long guns.
    Pat
    Southern National Congress
    NRA life, GOA Life, SAF life

I went in their gun shop a few months ago and I like everyone that works there. No pressure and love to talk guns. I need to get over there and see what they have in new. It's almost time for my bi-weekly purchase. :D
    USAF Retired, CATM, SC CWP, NH NR CWP, NRA Benefactor
    To preserve liberty, it is essential that the whole body of people always possess arms, and be taught alike, especially when young, how to use them... -- Richard Henry Lee, 1787

The last time I was in there the owner had a suppressed H&K .45 USP pistol. He locked the front door, and we took it out back and ripped off a few rounds.

I have to say it was impressively quiet.
    Pat
    Southern National Congress
    NRA life, GOA Life, SAF life

6. Hello, I just bought a brand new PF9 at Trader's about 3 weeks ago. It is the blue model. I paid $289.00 out the door. I know that when I bought mine, they had the parkerized model just above it for $299.99. Hope that this helps. Let me know if you have any more questions.

7. Are you still looking for this gun? I listed a few weeks ago that I had just bought one....i'm looking to sell it. I've only put 2 clips through it (14 rounds) so it is literally BRAND NEW. I've added a Hogue Grip to it, but I still can't get used to its size in my big hands. This gun is in perfect, new condition and functioned flawless. I would be willing to sell it to you for what I paid (considering I've added the Hogue grips and all) which is $290.00, that way you wouldn't have to worry about shipping or FFL transfers and the like and will save some money. The gun will come in the original box with Hogue grip, all papers and manuals and the gun lock still in the packaging. Let me know. Thanks!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12