Looking for
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Looking for

1. Looking for

A reasonable priced new PF9 by Kel Tec.

I’m told over and over this firearm is in limited supply and I have heard the prices have been pretty high, higher than suggested retail.

Where can I find a PF9 here in SC ?

Jc40

http://www.gundealersonline.com/
    Try this link.It covers individual dealers in every state.Good luck in your search.

They're out there, just generally marked up. Here in Vegas they are on the shelves for close to $350.00

CDNN has the PF-9 in the latest catalog listed at $229.99 and P3ATs for $219.99

www.cdnnsports.com download the catalog

800 588 9500

I have had good experiences with them in the past, but I've not bought a firearm from them.

What area are you in? In the upstate I know there is one at Traders in Taylors. If I remember correctly he wanted around $275 for it.
    USAF Retired, CATM, SC CWP, NH NR CWP, NRA Benefactor
    To preserve liberty, it is essential that the whole body of people always possess arms, and be taught alike, especially when young, how to use them... -- Richard Henry Lee, 1787

6. Kel Tec

Taylors is 90 miles or so west of me and I’m thinking about a ride that way.

GUN SHOW

Jamil Shrine Center
    206 Jamil Road
    Columbia, SC 29210

November 17 & 18, 2007

Will there be a PF-9 at the show?

Columbia is a bit closer to me.

www.gunbroker.com

This is an eBay styled auction site. Just about anything you can think of is listed there. It's fun to just surf through and dream, as well.
    Victory rewards not the army that fires the most rounds, but who is the more accurate shot. ---Unknown

8. fun to drool on the glass

but without an FFL ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,Gun Broker is just a heart breaker.

You might give him a call and see if he still has one and the price before making that trip.

Trader's Gun Shop
    2850 Wade Hampton Blvd
    Taylors, SC 29687
    (864) 292-5644
    USAF Retired, CATM, SC CWP, NH NR CWP, NRA Benefactor
    To preserve liberty, it is essential that the whole body of people always possess arms, and be taught alike, especially when young, how to use them... -- Richard Henry Lee, 1787

Finding an FFL shouldn't be that bad. No more difficult, I'd imagine, than buying at an out-of-state gun show. Somewhere on that site is a listing of FFL's in your local area.
    Victory rewards not the army that fires the most rounds, but who is the more accurate shot. ---Unknown

11. I have found that getting a good price on the net will be about the same as paying to much in a local store after shipping.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast