Anyone with a SC class 3 license? - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Anyone with a SC class 3 license?

1. My side of the fence

Pop, if you where on my side of the fence your son would probably work at the local Wally World. (nice version)

Knowing what is around you has nothing to do with the right or wrong side of the law?

Truth has a way of offending I guess that’s why so many ,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Must be why I was branded a troll, I say it like it is without the candy coating.

A beggar is a beggar, a thief is a thief, a coward is a coward and a blind eye to the truth is just plain ignorance.

You must be,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,outside my fence?

Do you really want to come in or are you just going to judge from afar?

C&R

I have had a C&R for about 2 years. I've never heard a peep out of big brother so far. And from all I can talk to about it, neither have they. So, do they have the right, yes. Are they gonna, probably not IMO.
    Last edited by Badman400; 11-29-2007 at 08:20 PM. Reason: correction
    "No one knows what it's like to be the bad man...." -The Who

Talking A Fence?

I call it like I see it too, everyone has the wright to think as they want, Even though it offends others, and the way they view things. Think I'll just stay on my side of the fence ty..................... The weather is nice on this side.
    Glock Carrier in SC.

MufDady

5. Are you a collector

Quote Originally Posted by Badman400 View Post
    I have had a C&R for about 2 years. I've never heard a peep out of big brother so far. And from all I can talk to about it, neither have they. So, do they have the right, yes. Are they gonna, probably not IMO.

Do you collect firearms or was there another reason to obtain the license?

I may be in line to inherit antique automatics but if it is more trouble that its worth,,,,,,,,,,

The cloths line where I live is full of dirty laundry and everybody can see it from the road.

Small town and pretty much everybody knows there is a problem with the local “figures of authority”, been that way from day one.

Many of us have seen a change since the laws changed on chicken fighting making it a felony, when the dog fighting ring was busted it opened some eyes real wide ,,,,,,,,,,

My concern about the C&R FFL license is the search after an automatic weapon has been fired unlawfully (like in someone’s house) and they come to harass me just because they can, it happens (drug dealers) quite a bit around me.

6. Quote Originally Posted by Red Hat View Post
    I've looked at this site several times debating on whether to buy a class3 weapon or not. You may contact him and see if he'll give you some advice.

http://deadbangguns.com/NFA/index.html

Neal and Melissa at deadbang are great, they can give you all the information you could ever want.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12