Non Resident CWP Renewal from New Hampshire - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Non Resident CWP Renewal from New Hampshire

Welcome to the forum, keep0njeepin0n. Your NH non-resident permit is still good in GA. They just went up on their price. Even though they had a price increase I'm still going to renew mine next year.
    USAF Retired, CATM, SC CWP, NH NR CWP, NRA Benefactor
    To preserve liberty, it is essential that the whole body of people always possess arms, and be taught alike, especially when young, how to use them... -- Richard Henry Lee, 1787

3. Quote Originally Posted by Red Hat View Post
    Welcome to the forum, keep0njeepin0n. Your NH non-resident permit is still good in GA. They just went up on their price. Even though they had a price increase I'm still going to renew mine next year.

Ok good, I guess I was just misunderstanding the wording....NH should have something like SC where disabled vets don't have to pay....or at least pay a lesser rate!

That would be nice!
    USAF Retired, CATM, SC CWP, NH NR CWP, NRA Benefactor
    To preserve liberty, it is essential that the whole body of people always possess arms, and be taught alike, especially when young, how to use them... -- Richard Henry Lee, 1787

New Hampshire CWP renewal

Today is July 15th. My wife's permit renewal from New Hampshire still hasn't come. I think they have forgotten hers.

Glock 40

Update on NH Non Resident Permit

Check was cashed on 8-3-09.......Still no permit in the mail!!

Glock 40
    How long ago was it sent off...mine has been gone about 14 weeks and I have not heard anything

JWS

Sent it in on April 4, 2009.

Well, you are lucky... I sent mine in on July 1st and they returned everything about two weeks later.....

seems that just because they mailed me a renewal notice on June 13th asking for $20 doesn't mean a thing to them when they decide to raise the price on you two weeks later.

Wow, sent mine on June 23rd with a certified check and didn't get it back yet....maybe I made the cutoff for the $20. Or it got lost in the mail.
    SC CWP
    Kimber Ultra II
    Taurus PT1911 ALR

I bet you got in under the wire and they are processing it...

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast