Non Resident CWP Renewal from New Hampshire
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Non Resident CWP Renewal from New Hampshire

Non Resident CWP Renewal from New Hampshire

Does any one know how long the Non Resident CWP renewal from New Hampshire takes. My wife's has been sent off since April 4, 2009 and haven't heard anything yet.

Quote Originally Posted by Glock 40 View Post
    Does any one know how long the Non Resident CWP renewal from New Hampshire takes. My wife's has been sent off since April 4, 2009 and haven't heard anything yet.
    They're processing everything recieved during the first and second week of March. Hang in there.

gf
    "A few well placed shots with a .22LR is a lot better than a bunch of solid misses with a .44 mag!" Glock Armorer, NRA Chief RSO, Pistol, Rifle, Shotgun, Muzzleloading Rifle, Muzzleloading Shotgun, and Home Firearm Safety Training Counselor

Smile

I got mine 2 weeks ago sent it in on feb.23rd

Thanks a Bunch!

Glock 40

Oddly enough I got my renewal form from N.H. about 3 weeks ago.... still 'waiting' on S.C.'s? Yeah right.

According to N.H. web sight the price for the permit,

renewal or new just went up to $100 as of July 1st.

The letter and application for renewal I received on June 13th said nothing about this.

Wow. I sent my NR-NH application in last month and they still haven't cashed my check. I wonder if they are going to claim "lost in the mail" and then make me re-submit with a $100 check? That won't happen. I don't go to Georgia that often.
    SC CWP
    NH non-res CWP
    NRA Member

I'm interested in seeing how long it takes for a renewal. I have to renew mine next year and hopefully everything will get back to normal by then!
    USAF Retired, CATM, SC CWP, NH NR CWP, NRA Benefactor
    To preserve liberty, it is essential that the whole body of people always possess arms, and be taught alike, especially when young, how to use them... -- Richard Henry Lee, 1787

For $26 you can get a permit from Centre county PA and that is good for Georgia also.

11. Concealed handgun licenses issued by the State of New Hampshire to out-of-state residents are ONLY valid within the State of New Hampshire or within a state other than the licensee’s home state that reciprocally recognizes New Hampshire nonresident concealed carry licenses.

I got that straight from the website...I sure am glad I got mine for $20 now that it's $100....but does this mean that my NH is no longer good in GA????

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast