CWP Denial, and appeal process - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: CWP Denial, and appeal process

You definitely made a great contact! I'm glad you found someone that was willing and able to help you. I'm keeping her info for future reference!
    USAF Retired, CATM, SC CWP, NH NR CWP, NRA Benefactor
    To preserve liberty, it is essential that the whole body of people always possess arms, and be taught alike, especially when young, how to use them... -- Richard Henry Lee, 1787

Well, I got home last night, and there was a letter from SLED. I was SO nervous opening it - fear of denial, hope of a permit...

Now, I'm very glad to say, I am an official CWP holder for the State of SC! Yeah me! I promptly went back to the bedroom, strapped on my Crossbreed Holster, slid my XD .45 Compact into it, and proceeded to go to the store for the wife :) Bi Lo grocery store was the first place that I carried. It was SO nice to carry. I felt like a new man!

Anyway - I really am happy that just one week after mailing in my appeal, that I received my permit.
    My Website: Nerd with a .45

Congratulations Danno!!! I understand your joy. Good luck.

Way to go Danno! I was pulling for you...
    USAF Retired, CATM, SC CWP, NH NR CWP, NRA Benefactor
    To preserve liberty, it is essential that the whole body of people always possess arms, and be taught alike, especially when young, how to use them... -- Richard Henry Lee, 1787

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12