Crossbreed - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Crossbreed

Quote Originally Posted by GeneralSumter View Post
    Mine took 2 weeks! But that was months ago. It's my ONLY concealable holster.
    Does the XD hide well in it? I'm still trying to decide which gun and holster combo I will use for EDC...

I was thinking PF9 or Taurus PT-111 but I really like the XD quality. I'm curious about how comfortable and how much is exposed above the beltline...

Symtron

I have been wearing my Crossbreed Holster for two days now and I have to say Iím very impressed. It seems to get more comfortable every day, some of it is me getting used to it and some is the break in of the holster. The turn around time was great, five days. Iím not sure how I feel about the combat cut, I should have taken the advice on the web site and not had it done until later but whatís done is done and I still love the holster. The best thing about it is it swallows my Sig P220. I have to admit I didnít think it would work as well as it does on my six foot, two hundred twenty pound frame as it does.

Still waiting on the Pennsylvania license.

4. WOW, got mine in 3 days!!!! Can't wait to try it out.
    You can have peace. Or you can have freedom. Don't ever count on having both at once.
    Robert A. Heinlein

5. Talking

OK, I have been carrying for a couple of weeks now. It is a really comfortable holster. It is HUGE, but the size distributes the weight across a large area. I did not order the combat cut, and I'm glad I didn't. The leather protects my love handles against the metal of the weapon quite nicely. I give it an A+ for comfort and concealability.
    You can have peace. Or you can have freedom. Don't ever count on having both at once.
    Robert A. Heinlein

Quote Originally Posted by symtron View Post
    Does the XD hide well in it? I'm still trying to decide which gun and holster combo I will use for EDC...

I was thinking PF9 or Taurus PT-111 but I really like the XD quality. I'm curious about how comfortable and how much is exposed above the beltline...

Symtron

Sorry for the delayed response. If you haven't made your decision, check out my album:
    USA Carry - GeneralSumter's Album: Crossbreed Supertuck Deluxe

I have the service model with the full size grip and it is hidden very well. My CWP buddies have to ask if I'm carrying it. They carry compact guns and are amazed that I can carry my service XD without them knowing.
    SC CWP
    NH non-res CWP
    NRA Member

I carry an XD .45 Compact in a crossbreed, and LOVE IT. It hides very well, and extremely comfortable!
    My Website: Nerd with a .45

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12