Slickguns.com - An index of best deals on guns and ammo Posted by Users

Thread: Slickguns.com - An index of best deals on guns and ammo Posted by Users

1. Slickguns.com - An index of best deals on guns and ammo Posted by Users

We would like to introduce our website to members and visitors of USA Carry. We are an index of best deals on guns and ammo posted by users like you.

Vist our front page at Slickguns | Best deals on guns and ammo posted by users

Currently the hottest deals are:

Sellier & Bellot Vacuum-Sealed 9mm 1000 rounds - $186.94 Delivered

Bushnell Trophy TRS-25 1xRed Dot Sight Riflescope - $39.99 after $30 MIR + Free Shipping

Thanks for looking. Mark.

I'm curious. I posted a "deal" on some XM855cs bulk ammo 1,000 rounds. Someone commented 2,000 rounds was cheaper at CTD and provided a link. I commented of course 2,000 rounds would naturally be cheaper. My reply was removed. What's the reason?

4. Sorry about that. Last night our servers went down and the database got corrupted. We updated it with the latest available, from 16-18 hours before, but unfortunately some comments, new users and deals are missing. Please feel free to post you comment again. We don't remove anything unless it is spam or a bad deal and users down vote it.

5. Looks like a great site.
    I just created an account & I'm looking forward to being a regular visitor.

I really like the "C&R Deals" section - I will probably visit that page quite a lot...

Thanks for the reply. I do appreciate it!

I've tried twice to add a 10% military coupon on your website. However the coupon dosn't seem to get added, I suppose because there is no coupon code. Each customer must apply for their own personal coupon code. I tried using the website address where the application is for the coupon code, but the coupon never gets added.

Do you think you can look into this for me? Thanks!

8. Ok, here Store's informations | Slickguns

problem was with the date, it was showing up in the expired coupons.