Welcome Springfield Armory as a Sponsor! And Checkout Their Current Promo - Page 3
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Welcome Springfield Armory as a Sponsor! And Checkout Their Current Promo

This site just gets better and better! Thank, Luke! Thanks Springfield!

frank.macher Guest
    Luke, thank you for your efforts in securing such notable sponsors.

Springfield Arms, welcome, and thank you for your support. I recently bought one of the GI models for a retiring Soldier.

gpbarth Guest

Welcome, SA!

Great to have you as a sponsor. I just picked up a new XD-40, and the shop where I purchased it never told me about the free mag offer. I had to go to a pawn shop to find out. But my coupon is "in the mail," and I thank you in advance for 2 extra 12-shot mags and holder. I also thank you for a great pistol

5. thanks springfield i am real pleased with my xd45

6. Thanks Luke, Springfield is a fine company to sponsor a fine site. Thanks Springfield for making such fine weapons, my XD-40 Sub compact has been a flawless performer and is my primary carry. Could not ask for a better design or more comfortalbe gun. Although I have several Semi-autos and revolvers, I keep going back to the XD because it is just so much fun! Welcome to USA Carry!

Carry a .45 XD. Great firearm! Been put thru the paces and has never missed a beat. Welcome to the site!

Blog Entries

Great Sponsor

I have been a Ruger person for over 40 years but my 9mm XDM is hard to beat.

Great sponsor!

When are they going to make a 22 conversion kit? all my Sig friends keep rubbing theirs in my face.
    “Every step we take towards making the State our Caretaker of our lives, by that much we move toward making the State our Master.” – Dwight D. Eisenhower

Debray, I like my new XD-m 40... It's not even a week old yet... Way too sweeet. Carries well too.

Semper Fi

Quote Originally Posted by DarrellM5 View Post
    I have the XD40 and I really like it. I just wish there was a left handed option for the free holster.
    i just got a xd subcompact in .40 and i love it. just need 2 extra mags, but i too wish there was a left handed holster. they make everything for rightys.

I've got an XD-40 4" and XD-40 SC (Sub-Compact) and love 'em both! I purchased the SC first and call it Dean, the 4" is called Sam - after Dean and Sam Winchester of the TV Show "Supernatural". I've put almost 1,000 rounds thru Dean and about 400 thru Sam thus far. Zero problems w/either of them up to this point.

Quote Originally Posted by aj's 40 cal View Post
    i just got a xd subcompact in .40 and i love it. just need 2 extra mags, but i too wish there was a left handed holster. they make everything for rightys.
    Yeah, I was wondering about that, myself. I'm ambidextrous, but primarily a right-hander, so it's not a major problem for me.

However, I like to shoot lefty quite a bit and plan to purchase an aftermarket at some point in the future. I really like the Blackhawk CQC line and use their righty most of the time. Hopefully, Blackhawk has that in a lefty - which I believe they do, I've just not researched it at this point.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast