Welcome Crossbreed Holsters as a Sponsor - Page 2
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Welcome Crossbreed Holsters as a Sponsor

Quote Originally Posted by wolfhunter View Post
    My funds are obligated until December. I'll let my wife get me a holster for my birthday. Maybe I'll even tell her she bought a holster for me.
    Ha! Ha! Ha! Outstanding! I've been saving for a new gun and a new camera, I guess I'll let my wife buy me the one's I have picked out (with my savings).
    Maybejim

Life Member NRA
    Life Member CRPA
    Life Member SASS

What you say isn't as important as what the other person hears

Bought one for my sigg and I love it... It has replaced my Mitch Rosen IWB (3X THE PRICE for Mitch's)) as my fav for conceal w/ minimum outer wear.

frank.macher Guest
    Luke, thank you for your efforts again in securing another notable sponsor.

Welcome Crossbreed Holsters, and thank you for your support.

gpbarth Guest
    I saw an ad in one of the NRA magazines that offers a 10% discount to NRA members. And that was AFTER I just purchased a new Super-Tuck. Maybe they'll give me the discount anyway. Check it out. Welcome Crossbreed!

UPDATE:

Got my Supertuck in the mail yesterday (6 days) and was very satisfied. Although I'm a little guy (5'6") and have a small "spare tire," the holster fits very comfortably. And it's brand new...I can't wait to see how it feels after it's really broken in. Thank you, Crossbreed!
    Last edited by gpbarth; 11-20-2008 at 07:52 PM.

6. Ordered mine yesterday. Thanks !!! Looking forward to seeing it. I have been looking for a long time for a concealment holster I could use with my shirt tucked in. Dave

I have a crossbreed super tuck and it is an excellent holster. I broke a clip on mine sent them an email and Mark sent another set right out no questions asked. I highly recommend this company because they stand behind what they sell.

Welcome! I may ask for one of your regular bags for my Steyr M9-A1 for christmas...often too hot here in FL for normal outerwear.
    - FreedomsAdvocate
    Citizenship ought to be reserved for those who carry arms. - Aristotle
    My latest article on Associated Content

wolfhunter Guest
    Wife ordered mine yesterday.

Thanks for your support

Thanks for supporting the site! Crossbreed is well thought of on this site by a number of members who own holsters you manufacture. I have been thinking about one myself.....perhaps after Christmas, once I get the kids presents out of the way.

Surfcc

wolfhunter Guest
    Well, my holster arrived today. Wife said, "Your birthday isn't until next week."

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast