Welcome Crossbreed Holsters as a Sponsor - Page 3
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Welcome Crossbreed Holsters as a Sponsor

Quote Originally Posted by wolfhunter View Post
    Well, my holster arrived today. Wife said, "Your birthday isn't until next week."
    No fair!

Memberships: NRA, GOA, USCCA
    Guns: Glock 26, Ruger LCP, Beretta 90-Two .40, Beretta PX4 Storm Subcompact 9MM, Beretta Tomcat, Bushmaster Patrolman M4

3. I received my holster and must say that they are great to work with and it is a very well made product. I do however find it almost impossible to tuck a shirt in with this holster. I find that if I use it too far forward, it is uncomfortable on my inner thigh when seated. If I wear it on my side, it has an uncomfortable bulge. If I wear it towards the rear, it is very comfortable until seated. I purchased the holter to be able to tuck a shirt in for concealment. I have switched back to my Mitch Rosens belt holster and my shirt out but have not given up on my Crossbreed. What are other comments and veiws. Thanks, Dave

4. Welcome Cross Breed.

I have a SuperTuck for a Sig P229 and a MiniTuck for my Kahr PM9, in addition to some mag carriers.

If you are in the market for a tuckable IWB, do yourself a favor and buy a Cross Breed! Not only are their holsters great but their customer service is fantastic.

wolfhunter Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by lukem View Post
    No fair!
    WooHoo, I told her about the two-week deal, and she gave me the SuperTuck after all! This is a sweet holster! If it is this comfortable now, I'll be in heaven once it conforms to "me".

6. Love that Supertuck

Got my supertuck about 3 weeks ago and I love it I paid 80 dollars for one from their competitor but it didn't fit as well as the CrossBreed holster I wear it all day with my 1911 Combat Commander and I barely know it's there (I'm 6' and 345lbs)

Looks neat. Does anyone know if they have a booth at this year's Shot Show? If so, i will have to check out their products.

are they offering a discount for forum members ?

I to have one of their Super-Tuck IWB holsters, I had to stop useing it because something they must use to treat it caused my side to get a rash. That is the only holster that has ever done that.....
    When I retire I am going to move up North and drive slow!!

Thanks Crossbreed.....I bought one about a month ago due to all the great feedback from this site, it is comfortable and does a great job consealing the gun. No printing at all noticed.

Just bought my Supertuck Deluxe yesterday for my Beretta Mini Cougar .45. Can't wait to see how it fits!

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast