Welcome Crossbreed Holsters as a Sponsor - Page 4
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: Welcome Crossbreed Holsters as a Sponsor

1. Talking

Quote Originally Posted by Beretta8045 View Post
    Just bought my Supertuck Deluxe yesterday for my Beretta Mini Cougar .45. Can't wait to see how it fits!
    I bought one and carry my 8045 mini in it. I love it (both the gun and the holster!!), great holster. It is also nice knowing I helped get them to become a sponsor (OK, when I bought the holster, I just told them of all the great reviews here and that is why I'm buying).
    You can have peace. Or you can have freedom. Don't ever count on having both at once.
    Robert A. Heinlein

Glad to have Mark, and and Crossbreed as sponsors here! I'm also a member on XDTalk.com, where Crossbreed is also a sponsor. Mark is a stand up guy - and as a SuperTuck and Belt owner, I say with experience and confidence, that he has a great product - one that I use everyday.
    My Website: Nerd with a .45

any discounts for site members?

My holster arrived today--that's 3 days after ordering!

Kudos to CrossBreed on the great customer service.

12Rounds Guest
    The SuperTuck is by far the most comfortable holster that I've ever owned, in fact I ordered one for a new gun yesterday. Their Customer Service is great also, Well deserved success !

I vote thumbs up on the SuperTuck... I also bought a Velcro lined belt from Craig and it is of extremely high quality and with the Velcro C clips works great with my SuperTuck....

I just finished my second day of wearing it and it is very comfortable. Of course, now I want to fool with it. I have the Super Tuck Deluxe. Do you adjust the cant of the holster by changing the orientation of the belt clips? I also read something about adjusting the height of how it rides. Has anyone had any experience doing that?

I found the additional holes to move the belt clips up and down and if you loosen them you can adjust the cant.

Love Mine. Now I'll have to get more guns...
    You can give peace a chance alright..

I'll seek cover in case it goes badly..

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast