Solid Black Wool Jackets Now Available.
Results 1 to 8 of 8

Thread: Solid Black Wool Jackets Now Available.

  1. #1

    Solid Black Wool Jackets Now Available.

    We just got in the Solid Black Wook jackes, the design is just like our "Earl Gray", except in Black. We have size large, XL and XXL right now....Price is a preview price of 159..Retail is 189.

    If you are interested, please PM. ]

    Here it is in gray, but the black one is a winner:

    The Worlds Best Leather Concealment Jackets for CCW Permit holders and products , including holsters, purses, belly bands, ankle holsters, inside the pants holster, t shirt holster, galco,
    www.licensed2carry.com Manufacturers of Tactical Solutions, Kevlar Body Armor Shirts, and Holsters. Follow us on Twitter: http://twitter.com/licensed2carry Become a Fan on Facebook! http://www.facebook.com/pages/Licens...2527894?ref=ts

  2.   
  3. #2
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    N. Central Indiana
    Posts
    512
    what sort of lining?
    Is there a temperature/comfort range?
    where are they made?
    Only when our arms are sufficient, without doubt, can we be certain, without doubt, that they will never be employed....... John F. Kennedy
    Life Member NRA Life Member Marine Corps League

  4. #3
    I tried to search your site for products made for left-handers and didn't find any. Do you have any sinistral goods?
    People don't like to be meddled with. We tell them what to do, what to think, don't run, don't walk. We're in their homes and in their heads and we haven't the right. We're meddlesome.--River Tam

  5. #4
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Bellingham, WA, USA
    Posts
    733

    Even better......

    Quote Originally Posted by NDS View Post
    I tried to search your site for products made for left-handers and didn't find any. Do you have any sinistral goods?
    NDS, there is one of those pockets on BOTH sides of the jacket! I've got one, and I am very happy with it. I carry a full size .40 Steyr pistol with NO printing and EASY access. Recommended.

  6. #5
    Thanks folks to the approval! Yes, the jackets are made with dual sided concealment pockets..so you can double carry...even the for the ladies, they are also dual sided...the pockets are extra deep too, so you can throw some mags, or other essentials (cell phone or keys as well).


    We are still doing 4.95 shipping and still are going to run our 199 special on our "Deep Undercover".

    You can still order if it says backordered...it will come after christmas...If we have item in stock...as long as its ordered by this thursday 2pm..then we can go ahead and do christmas delivery.

    We only have one ladies "The lara" calf jacket left in a size medium...and the ladies "puffer" only one is left in a size large.

    We also still have the extended sizes (3xl and 4xl) in a longer bomber style and a 3/4 style as well.

    Take a look around..we added some more sizes to our shearlings and just got a fresh stock of the black calf jackets as well!


    The linings on each jacket do vary...some are man with soft fleece, some jackets are made with a cashmere wool and the wool jackets are made with a canvas cotton..and are soft yet rugged.

    We have customers from Florida all the way up to Alaska..I just shipped one to Kodiak, Alaska and shipped a wool to Florida..so go figure....it just depends on the temperature that day...it will keep you warm and cozy.

    Me and My wife design started this because we just couldnt find good quality leather/wool/cotton materials anymore..and decided that if we wanted something specific, that we would just design it ourselves.

    We design here and handpick and conceptualize every small detail...down to the zipper/color and grain. Our items are tanned and especially for us and we use only "A" grade materials and leathers.

    We have a second team that makes our vision a reality and gets our items ready for production in Pakistan and India. We dont sell anything that we wouldnt wear ourselves.

    My wife is currently designing and mens and ladies spring collection and will be including holsters, purses, range bags and other fine accessories as well.
    www.licensed2carry.com Manufacturers of Tactical Solutions, Kevlar Body Armor Shirts, and Holsters. Follow us on Twitter: http://twitter.com/licensed2carry Become a Fan on Facebook! http://www.facebook.com/pages/Licens...2527894?ref=ts

  7. #6
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Indiana
    Posts
    4,650
    A bit pricey, but nice.
    Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.

    Benjamin Franklin

  8. #7
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Off of I-80 between Des Moines and Cheyenne
    Posts
    1,207
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by Licensed2carry.com View Post
    Thanks folks to the approval! Yes, the jackets are made with dual sided concealment pockets..so you can double carry...even the for the ladies, they are also dual sided...the pockets are extra deep too, so you can throw some mags, or other essentials (cell phone or keys as well).


    We are still doing 4.95 shipping and still are going to run our 199 special on our "Deep Undercover".

    You can still order if it says backordered...it will come after christmas...If we have item in stock...as long as its ordered by this thursday 2pm..then we can go ahead and do christmas delivery.

    We only have one ladies "The lara" calf jacket left in a size medium...and the ladies "puffer" only one is left in a size large.

    We also still have the extended sizes (3xl and 4xl) in a longer bomber style and a 3/4 style as well.

    Take a look around..we added some more sizes to our shearlings and just got a fresh stock of the black calf jackets as well!


    The linings on each jacket do vary...some are man with soft fleece, some jackets are made with a cashmere wool and the wool jackets are made with a canvas cotton..and are soft yet rugged.

    We have customers from Florida all the way up to Alaska..I just shipped one to Kodiak, Alaska and shipped a wool to Florida..so go figure....it just depends on the temperature that day...it will keep you warm and cozy.

    Me and My wife design started this because we just couldnt find good quality leather/wool/cotton materials anymore..and decided that if we wanted something specific, that we would just design it ourselves.

    We design here and handpick and conceptualize every small detail...down to the zipper/color and grain. Our items are tanned and especially for us and we use only "A" grade materials and leathers.

    We have a second team that makes our vision a reality and gets our items ready for production in Pakistan and India. We dont sell anything that we wouldnt wear ourselves.

    My wife is currently designing and mens and ladies spring collection and will be including holsters, purses, range bags and other fine accessories as well.

    Any production here in this country, or just Pakistan and India? Really, production in Pakistan? Why not just throw $20 bills up and down the streets there with a note "we'll donate to your anti-U.S. government so you won't have to"? OK, seriously, why not have them produced here, you know, American jobs? Is it because the Pakistani's will work for pennies on the dollar compared to the average U.S. worker so you can then sell them less expensively? If you are indeed making these in Pakistan and considering I buy what I can that's made in the U.S., I'll not be purchasing materials from you.
    1)"When injustice becomes law, resistance becomes duty." -Thomas Jefferson.
    2)"Imagine how gun control might be stomped if GOA or SAF had the (compromising) NRA's 4 million members!" -Me. http://jpfo.org/filegen-n-z/nraletter.htm

  9. #8
    Quote Originally Posted by tuts40 View Post
    OK, seriously, why not have them produced here, you know, American jobs? Is it because the Pakistani's will work for pennies on the dollar compared to the average U.S. worker so you can then sell them less expensively?
    If it's that big of a deal to you, start writing letters to your elected officials asking them to lower the minimum wage to make U.S. labor more competitive.

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Quantcast