Time to vanish for a while....

Thread: Time to vanish for a while....

Time to vanish for a while....

well, my friends, it is time for me to vanish for awhile. lost many of the gains i had made in my fitness gains when i got sick and during the winter. and i have got to try to make them up quick as i can and get back to combat readiness condition and also to work on my armed and unarmed combat skills and develop new skills and strategies. if the fight is coming, i need to be ready.and i will be. i do not wear a uniform of any kind these days, but my oath is, in my opinion, still valid. i expect this of myself. The Love i have for my family and the family history, my friends , The Lord God of all that is and my country and my state requires this of me as well. i may check in from time to time to see what is going on but that's about it. if it is really important, HK can always reach me.
    SOMEBODY SOMEWHERE IS TRAINING TO KILL YOU. WHAT ARE YOU DOING?

Quote Originally Posted by boris View Post
    well, my friends, it is time for me to vanish for awhile. lost many of the gains i had made in my fitness gains when i got sick and during the winter. and i have got to try to make them up quick as i can and get back to combat readiness condition and also to work on my armed and unarmed combat skills and develop new skills and strategies. if the fight is coming, i need to be ready.and i will be. i do not wear a uniform of any kind these days, but my oath is, in my opinion, still valid. i expect this of myself. The Love i have for my family and the family history, my friends , The Lord God of all that is and my country and my state requires this of me as well. i may check in from time to time to see what is going on but that's about it. if it is really important, HK can always reach me.
    vanish? As in loose so much weight I can't see you? I am going to be checking on you so get to work.
    By faith Noah,being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear,prepared an ark to the saving of his house;by the which he condemned the world,and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith Heb.11:7

It's coming!

The "winds of war" are a blowin' baby!!!