What is your Number One SHTF Gun?
Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast

Thread: What is your Number One SHTF Gun?

What is your Number One SHTF Gun?

If you had to bug out on foot or car and could take one long gun and one handgun, what would it be?

Long Gun - Springfield Armory M1A SOCOM

Handgun- Glock 21

I would also have to throw my Great GrandFathers 1911 in my pack, because I promised him I would always have it with me in hard times.
    There's Something Goin' On Here, and it Ain't Funny!!!

IF we are talking what we actually have and not what we would like to have then My HK P2000 sk lem and my Bushmaster rifle.
    By faith Noah,being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear,prepared an ark to the saving of his house;by the which he condemned the world,and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith Heb.11:7

12 gauge pump. T/c Contender .223 14"

If it's what we actually have, Smith and Wesson model 65-3 revolver. It goes bang every time.

M&P45 would have to be the next choice it's been flawless..

I had one but sold it (jackass), Browning BPS 12GA pump. Never had any issues with it.

Peace...
    You can give peace a chance alright..

I'll seek cover in case it goes badly..

id take me m&p .40 and moss 12g

The handgun on me is almost always a 9mm or a .45 and there's an SKS in the trunk.
    If I've got time to choose, either an AR or the FAL --depending on circumstances; and almost certainly one of the .45ACP 1911s
    People don't like to be meddled with. We tell them what to do, what to think, don't run, don't walk. We're in their homes and in their heads and we haven't the right. We're meddlesome.--River Tam

For me it would be one my BCW ar15s in 5.56 only because i keep a lot more .223 ammo than 6.8.
    Handgun would be my Para LTC in .45 ACP or Beretta model 96 Inox in .40 S&W.

I'd have to go with my M1A Scout and my XD Service 45. I'll take the XD over my 1911's just because of the magazine capacity. I chose my M1A because the 308 is a versatile round and the Scout with it's folding stock make it compact. The biggest factor is it can take out anything I shoot!
    USAF Retired, CATM, SC CWP, NH NR CWP, NRA Benefactor
    To preserve liberty, it is essential that the whole body of people always possess arms, and be taught alike, especially when young, how to use them... -- Richard Henry Lee, 1787

10. Ok flame suit on. If it is from the guns I own it would be my Ruger 10/22 with 4X scope & 28 rnd mags and my Ruger 22cal mark III. Not munch punch but I only need to carry one type of ammo and can carry lots of it. It will kill and discourage two legged types. Harvest most game up to Deer. And the ammo can be used as barter for other needed items.

wolfhunter Guest
    Me: Warthog .45 and FAL in 7.62

Wife: Tangfolio 9mm and 9mm carbine or AR-7 .22

Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast