Be carefull of how you train and plan - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Be carefull of how you train and plan

1. Personally, if a guy were 'Serious' about this, he would OWN a piece of land, or have a 'Stash'' on some 'Family' land or in Federal Reserve somewhere it's not going to be developed where he could reach in a day or two,

"If it's time to bury your guns, then it's time to dig them up."

I live 3k miles from you guys so my input might be worth what it cost. The paint ball idea might work out well or AirSoft. As far as paint ball and Air Soft are "games" true enough. It wasn't too many years ago the Steel Challange winner only shot Air Soft untill a couple of weeks before the match. Which means he beat the best pistol shooters in the World.

You can set up building clearing, team take downs etc using AS under the guise of a red team vs blue team "game".

All the training I've been exposed to started with the guns in their bags in the trucks. Walk throughs should be done without guns until it is second nature. Not to flag your team mate, firearm position room sectors, planning and communications what ever you think you and your local buddys are going to run into. You can do this with AS pretty easy because the oposing force isn't going to really kill you but they are going to shoot back. Many of the AS guys I've seen have web gear tac gear etc just AS quality stuff because of cost but you could use good gear. Match your AS guns to your real guns. That's about the best practice you'll get. You can learn basic marksmanship from a bench but the tactics take different training.

Start 3 gun competitions in your area and set up targets how you want to practice.

For what it's worth. I heard through the grapevine of a "patriot historical reenactment" group which may or may not have had ulterior motives.
    You can run... but you'll just die tired. 3%

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12