Rate Your Risk
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Rate Your Risk

Rate Your Risk

Post removed.
    Last edited by Canis-Lupus; 12-17-2008 at 08:19 AM. Reason: Cleaning shop.

Personally,I haven't seen that before.That's pretty good.Thanks for posting it.
    Give everybody guns.
    Natural selection will cull out the idiots.

Wow..I was expecting a different type of psych test. But this was still interesting. The score result said that crimminals are afraid of me. Guess I did not realize I had become that methodical and paranoid in my behavior. Opps
    They that can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.
    ---Benjamin Franklin, Historical Review of Pennsylvania, 1759.

Yea, said criminals are afraid of me and that I should apply to the metro police.
    Unapologetic American
    NRA/IDPA/USPSA/GSSF

Okay, I scored 4. I guess criminals are not afraid of me, but as it said "You are either highly cautious or a poor target." I'd say some of both :)

I didn't do too bad...;)

Rate Your Risk
    Beaten
    Your total is -2.

(Negative score) A minus score indicates that the criminal would be in danger FROM YOU. The greater the negative score...the greater the danger

Rate Your Risk
    Murder
    Your total is 9.

(Less than 20)The Metropolitan Police Department is hiring. Look at our main page for hiring details if you think you qualify as a police officer

Rate Your Risk
    Burglary
    Your total is 2.

(Less than 50) This score shows a low risk of burglary.
    USAF Retired, CATM, SC CWP, NH NR CWP, NRA Benefactor
    To preserve liberty, it is essential that the whole body of people always possess arms, and be taught alike, especially when young, how to use them... -- Richard Henry Lee, 1787

Cool That was awesome

Good tests.
    -14 robbery
    -17 murder
    -14 home invasion
    FESTUS
    IN OMNIA PARATUS

Just took the other tests and scored 3 on the murder and 37 on the burglary. Guess I've got a few bad habits since we live in a little town in the middle of nowhere . . .

Just took all three tests

33 on being robed
    -13 on murder
    -22 on burglary

this sure gave me some things to think about, thanks for the post.

__________________________________________________ _______________

The Second Amendment is in place in case the politicians ignore the others

11. Very interesting. I took it AS I WAS when I was a businessman and did a lot of international travel, including to some pretty "hairy" places like Columbia South America, Asia, Middle East. Did lousy. Still I did it for 10 years and never had a peep of trouble. They did ask about Black Belts which I did not have but I did have Brown in two different martial arts.

After the K.U. game I will take it again as things are now. Retired. Little travel. CCWL etc.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast