Hornady Zombie Max Ammo
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Hornady Zombie Max Ammo

The frozen tundra!! Also known as Minnesota

Hornady Zombie Max Ammo

I honestly had no idea where to put this video, but what do you all think of this stuff from Hornady? Even if it isn't any better than my current defense ammo, I'd darn sure buy it for a novalty item.

What about you?

MN Permit to Carry Instructor
    NRA Certified Instructor: Pistol, PPITH
    NRA Life Member, 3 x Iraq War Vet

I plan to buy some for the novelty of it but from what I've gathered its the same as the standard self defense ammo but with a bright green tip and cool looking box.

Yeah I am buying some of this

5. Hornady knows it will outset anything just because of the box. I plan to use it for my carry pistol - g27

I will definitely bus a few boxes ! I'll carry it in my Kahr CM9 for sure. Conveniently this comes out just days before "The Walking Dead" returns to AMC, does anyone else watch it? I'm pretty pumped for Sunday night !

zombie

I'll buy a few just kicks.Maybe the green tip has kryptonit.

It appears that it would be no more useful than regular self defense ammo, but I HAVE TO HAVE SOME!

9. The walking dead rocks! Unfortunatly it meant the end of the season for breaking bad though :( for those who missed the first season of the walking dead they are re airing the first season Sunday. There's only 6 episodes in the first season and the new episode airs that night

10. Quote Originally Posted by Cotillion:235947
    The walking dead rocks! Unfortunatly it meant the end of the season for breaking bad though :( for those who missed the first season of the walking dead they are re airing the first season Sunday. There's only 6 episodes in the first season and the new episode airs that night
    Im on netflix. I get to wait about 8months or so :(

Great Marketing Idea!

Cool commercial! I'll have to get a few boxes. With zombies, you just NEVER know when they'll start digging their way to the surface.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast