Terrorists??????/
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Terrorists??????/

Angry Terrorists??????/

From what I have been reading lately, those of us who are prepared for a critical infrastructure failure, may be labeled as terrorists by the U.N. forces who would surely arrive due to the federal govt. not being able to use US troops on US soil (something about the constitutionality of it all). The govt. has already signed a agreement with the WHO about pandemic reactions and H5N1 or SARS outbreaks. This will be just the excuse that the U.N. needs to lend aid and comfort while pillaging the USA for what it can get. I can see that there will not be an easy time of it for anyone when a National ID is made mandatory and every day things are rationed with a total re-distribution of wealth for those who need it...the ones taking it from you without cause or care for how you earned it or what you have.

If you do not believe me, look at the food for oil scandals...the food for sex scandals...the U.N. railing against the US constitution... Darfur...Mogadishu...Ethiopia...and too many others to name! The problem is that 3rd world nations were put in charge of something huge with out the proper experience to pull it off. You do not ask a poor person financial advice and you do not ask a skinny person where good food is. You will not get a good answer.

The first time I see powder blue helmets rolling down the streets...I'm going hunting.
    FESTUS
    IN OMNIA PARATUS

I am afraid it is only a matter of time.

"Since March 9, 1933, the United states has been in a state of national emergency. A majority of the people of the United States have their lives under emergency rule. For 40 years (now 72 years) freedoms and governmental procedures, guaranteed by the Constitution have, in varying degrees, been abridged by laws brought forth by states of national emergency."
    Senate Report 93-549 (1973).

The truth of the matter is that you do have those standby provisions, and the statutory emergency plans are there whereby you could, in the name of stopping terrorism, apprehend, invoke the military, and arrest Americans and hold them in detention camps."
    U.S. Representative Henry Gonzalez, August 29, 1

We are on the verge of a global transformation. All we need is the right major crisis and the nations will accept the New World Order."
    - David Rockefeller

Today, America would be outraged if U.N. troops entered Los Angeles to restore order. Tomorrow they will be grateful! This is especially true if they were told that there were an outside threat from beyond, whether real or promulgated, that threatened our very existence. It is then that all peoples of the world will plead to deliver them from this evil. The one thing every man fears is the unknown. When presented with this scenario, individual rights will be willingly relinquished for the guarantee of their well-being granted to them by the World Government."
    Dr. Henry Kissinger, Bilderberger Conference, Evians, France, 1991

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
    By faith Noah,being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear,prepared an ark to the saving of his house;by the which he condemned the world,and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith Heb.11:7

I'm not too worried. UN troops have had moderate struggles in countries where guns are forbidden and very little know how to use them. They have had even more struggle in countries where guns are prevalent. This country has millions of gun owners with all working guns, brand new, with plenty of experience. On top of this, although I surely don't condone it, this country has guns on the street and illegal gun ownership and usage. Those felons are heavily armed too, and they will not want to be giving up their homes. I think the only way we will be in trouble, is if this government manages to slowly downsize gun rights and pulls all the guns out of our hands that they can. Then if the UN comes over it will be like coming over and taking over britain. But, honestly, our gun culture has been around for so long, that it is deeply rooted into the people of this nation. It would be the worst battle they have ever fought. Although, they are sure setting up for it!!!
    They that can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.
    ---Benjamin Franklin, Historical Review of Pennsylvania, 1759.

well,i

have harped on this fo a long time now. nobody listened to me until after 9-11. now , all of a sudden they are. better get ready. food, weapons, ammo, medicines, all are needed. not to start a religious war/ arguements, you better get grounded and grounded good in The Bible and follow Him ad start living right. there are no emergencies for those who are properly prepared.....:duim:

I read somewhere that Ms Reno or one of her elk defined a cult as someone that believed in the Bible, and an apocoliptic end of the world, stored food and supplies for bad times and had guns. That would cover a lot of people. So terrorist, cult or what ever, they want an excuse to label us a threat.
    By faith Noah,being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear,prepared an ark to the saving of his house;by the which he condemned the world,and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith Heb.11:7

I believe that if/when they come, it will not be a hostile take over, like in Red Dawn, but will be more subtle. And, it will come in such a way that it will appear that everyone wants them too. By the time we realize what happened it will be too late.

some of us i am sure,

will recognize the situation for what it is. if the govt wants to label me as a hadji, go ahead. my family is/ will be ready as we can and trustin The Lord above for the rest.

Food for sex.I got a box of candy.The old frog snydrome. I do like frog legs.

Quote Originally Posted by kwo51 View Post
    Food for sex.I got a box of candy.The old frog snydrome. I do like frog legs.
    WTF?

:hilarious:
    Give everybody guns.
    Natural selection will cull out the idiots.

My advice would be to stock up on stuff that will keep its value regardless of the situation, which you can potentially use to trade for stuff that you need, or bribe soldiers with. Even if currency is worthless, and no one wants gold (because it actually has little utility outside of manufacturing), there are some things that people will always want. For example:

• Alcohol that will stay good for a long time.
    • Cigars, cigarettes, tobacco products, etc.
    • Drugs. Might want to keep it to the legal kind, so as not to provide anyone with an excuse.
    Silent Running, by Mike and the Mechanics

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast