Here is your survival skill challange

Thread: Here is your survival skill challange

Exclamation Here is your survival skill challange

I challenge you to shoot a 1 inch square at 25 YDS off-hand. I can't do it all the time but I try. Look at the criteria for an appleseed shoot and you'll find it there in the CQT. This is the toughest rifleman challenge I have seen yet.

Man UP and dust off your plinker

Getter done!
    FESTUS
    IN OMNIA PARATUS

My problem with good marksmanship any more is that I just barely can see a one inch square at 25 yards. However next time I am at the range I will give it a try.
    By faith Noah,being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear,prepared an ark to the saving of his house;by the which he condemned the world,and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith Heb.11:7

Quote Originally Posted by festus View Post
    I challenge you to shoot a 1 inch square at 25 YDS off-hand. I can't do it all the time but I try. Look at the criteria for an appleseed shoot and you'll find it there in the CQT. This is the toughest rifleman challenge I have seen yet.

Man UP and dust off your plinker

Getter done!
    Whew, you had me worried for a minute--I thought you wanted me to do that with a pistol!

That's okay, I probably can't do it very often with a rifle either...

:icon_eek:
    People don't like to be meddled with. We tell them what to do, what to think, don't run, don't walk. We're in their homes and in their heads and we haven't the right. We're meddlesome.--River Tam

Is this with "iron sights" or a "scoped rifle"?

gf
    "A few well placed shots with a .22LR is a lot better than a bunch of solid misses with a .44 mag!" Glock Armorer, NRA Chief RSO, Pistol, Rifle, Shotgun, Muzzleloading Rifle, Muzzleloading Shotgun, and Home Firearm Safety Training Counselor

Exclamation open sight or scope...this is tough

This test is about keeping you steady. The type of sights does not matter. What matters is good form and breath control

Good Luck!:sly:
    FESTUS
    IN OMNIA PARATUS

Woman got it made.

Ha I was thinking a pistol myself at first. Although, now I've gotta try it. I'm a descent shot with a handgun but the shaky hand genetics and the paralax from my eye glasses make it fairly tough. I'll take out the hog leg one of these days and try it though.
    They that can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.
    ---Benjamin Franklin, Historical Review of Pennsylvania, 1759.