Survaval shotgun
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 14

Thread: Survaval shotgun

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Florida Panhandle
    Posts
    3,096

    Exclamation Survival shotgun

    Mossberg

    A good read and very truthful.
    Last edited by festus; 12-07-2008 at 11:11 AM.
    FESTUS
    IN OMNIA PARATUS

  2.   
  3. #2
    Some very good points. My son has one that I bought him years ago. I may have to add one to my collection with the possible addition of a Knoxx collapsible stock.

    BlackHawk Knoxx SpecOps NRS Shotgun Stock
    By faith Noah,being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear,prepared an ark to the saving of his house;by the which he condemned the world,and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith Heb.11:7

  4. #3
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    1,437
    That looks more or less the same as the ATI since it doesn't have the recoil suppressor.

  5. #4
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Indiana
    Posts
    4,650
    Am I the only one who prefers my Mossberg guns with no stock?

  6. #5
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Florida Panhandle
    Posts
    3,096

    Talking Mossberg 500

    I love my mossberg 500 with the origanal wood and a heat shield. on the 18.5 BBL.
    It works just fine and does not "look" so evil.
    FESTUS
    IN OMNIA PARATUS

  7. #6
    Quote Originally Posted by festus View Post
    I love my mossberg 500 with the origanal wood and a heat shield. on the 18.5 BBL.
    It works just fine and does not "look" so evil.
    Yes but are not the evil looking ones much more dangerous?
    By faith Noah,being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear,prepared an ark to the saving of his house;by the which he condemned the world,and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith Heb.11:7

  8. #7
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Indiana
    Posts
    4,650
    Quote Originally Posted by festus View Post
    I love my mossberg 500 with the origanal wood and a heat shield. on the 18.5 BBL.
    It works just fine and does not "look" so evil.
    And even if it did look evil, so what? Don't ever let anyone tell you that you can't own a particular firearm because it looks scary. If that were the standard by which antis went, all firearms would be illegal, because all of them are scary looking, whether they're made of wood, plastic, steel, or whatever.

  9. #8
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Florida Panhandle
    Posts
    3,096

    The Anti's won't be happy

    Quote Originally Posted by tattedupboy View Post
    And even if it did look evil, so what? Don't ever let anyone tell you that you can't own a particular firearm because it looks scary. If that were the standard by which antis went, all firearms would be illegal, because all of them are scary looking, whether they're made of wood, plastic, steel, or whatever.
    Unless guns are made of playdough or Nerf
    FESTUS
    IN OMNIA PARATUS

  10. #9
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Sunny South Florida
    Posts
    486
    I was handling a 20 guage "Youth" shotgun at a store the other day and thinking that it would make a great home defense or survival weapon. I think I've seen a similar size in 12 guage. These smaller, shorter, lighter guns are designed for young shooters but are a lot less cumbersome when considering handling indoors for home defense.

    Has anyone else ever considered or tried these in practice?

  11. #10
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Indiana
    Posts
    4,650
    Quote Originally Posted by 2beararms View Post
    I was handling a 20 guage "Youth" shotgun at a store the other day and thinking that it would make a great home defense or survival weapon. I think I've seen a similar size in 12 guage. These smaller, shorter, lighter guns are designed for young shooters but are a lot less cumbersome when considering handling indoors for home defense.

    Has anyone else ever considered or tried these in practice?
    Yes, but 12 gauge is my gauge of choice for home defense.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Quantcast