25 Things You Should Do To Prepare For the Economic Collpase - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 25 Things You Should Do To Prepare For the Economic Collpase

I do agree with Austin and BigStick. Paying off my debt is the least of the things I would be concerned with. It is very low on my list. JMHO

That is what "debt" is - you are borrowing or using money you don't currently have. If I had the money to pay off the debt, I wouldn't be in debt. Besides, not that I don't respect my obligations, but in the event of financial collapse where paper money is worthless.

Quote Originally Posted by vn6869 View Post
    I do agree with Austin and BigStick. Paying off my debt is the least of the things I would be concerned with. It is very low on my list. JMHO

That is what "debt" is - you are borrowing or using money you don't currently have. If I had the money to pay off the debt, I wouldn't be in debt. Besides, not that I don't respect my obligations, but in the event of financial collapse where paper money is worthless.
    Again, you're banking on a total collapse of everything... permanently, don't.
    Quote Originally Posted by Deanimator View Post
    [*]Don't be afraid to use sarcasm, mockery and humiliation. They don't respect you. There's no need to pretend you respect them.
    Operation Veterans Relief: http://www.opvr.org/home.html

4. This is one question that I've been concerned about for some time. I guess just having a place that is self reliant and have enough can food and water is the best scenario to be in. And of course have enough gun power to stop the ones whom want to take from others.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12