If you were stuck in this traffic nightmare, what are the top 3 things you would want

Thread: If you were stuck in this traffic nightmare, what are the top 3 things you would want

If you were stuck in this traffic nightmare, what are the top 3 things you would want

Have you heard about this 100-km traffic jam in China?

100-km Chinese Traffic Jam Enters Day 9! | Asia | www.indiatimes.com

If you were stuck in this traffic nightmare, what are the top 3 things you would want to have in your car?
    The only easy day was yesterday
    Dedicated to my brother in law who died
    doing what he loved being a Navy SEAL

I'd better be in a RV. But if not... some amazing back support, actually. Otherwise I'd be in lots of pain.
    Modern Whig
    "Government is not meant to burden Liberty but rather to secure it." -T.J. O'Hara

Quote Originally Posted by opsspec1991 View Post

If you were stuck in this traffic nightmare, what are the top 3 things you would want to have in your car?
    This isn't the first nasty traffic jam China has seen. The Worst Traffic Jams In History - Forbes

Three things I'd want: sustenance (food and water), blanket, and a firearm to keep looters away from my sustenance. However, since this is China, I'm guessing my third choice is not going to happen legally.

I'm thinking however, that this stretch of the highway is going to smell something fierce if that many people are relieving themselves along the highway for that many days. So, maybe a can of air freshener if I can have a fourth item.
    "Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well armed lamb contesting the vote."
    ~ Benjamin Franklin (maybe)

5. I'd went a flying car, we were promised them 50 years ago, now its time to deliver.

Three things...
    Jack Daniels
    Case of Coke
    Lotsa ice

Quote Originally Posted by opsspec1991 View Post

Pretty sure this is the story you're referring to. It aired on ABC today and is three years old! There Is an Embarrassing Problem With This ABC ?World News? Report? | Video | TheBlaze.com
    Who are the militia? Are they not ourselves? Is it feared, then, that we shall turn our arms each man gainst his own bosom. Congress have no power to disarm the militia...Tenche Coxe, The Pennsylvania Gazette, Feb. 20, 1788.

Abrams, make your own freeway out of crushed cars.

right, tanker, cause nobody but you has any rights to property or freedom, correct? sheesh