this is what can be done, and it can be with a suppressor, unlike the 12 ga

Thread: this is what can be done, and it can be with a suppressor, unlike the 12 ga

this is what can be done, and it can be with a suppressor, unlike the 12 ga

:-)

and it can be done 2-3x as far away, with the same hits, from a braced firing position around cover, or from prone, with bipod. Slow down just a very little and it can be done at 100m, a little more, at 200meters, too. Notice how often Jerry's aR' malfunctions? :-) See any videos for bolt action work on his channel?

Glad he has time/$$$ to do that often enough to be that good... impressive shooting!
    Quote Originally Posted by Deanimator View Post
    [*]Don't be afraid to use sarcasm, mockery and humiliation. They don't respect you. There's no need to pretend you respect them.
    Operation Veterans Relief: http://www.opvr.org/home.html

He's been PAID to do nothing but shoot, for 25 years. first it was S&W paying for his guns and ammo, and Clark Custiom Guns paying his salary. Now it's all on Cheaper than Nobody. Note that he's exceellent with ALL TYPES? That was not true when he started. He was just a revolver guy in the beginning. If you'll stick to one type of handgun and one rifle, you can become really good, much more quick;y and cheaply than if you mess with a dozen types.

6. Quote Originally Posted by thru View Post
    and it can be done 2-3x as far away, with the same hits, from a braced firing position around cover, or from prone, with bipod. Slow down just a very little and it can be done at 100m, a little more, at 200meters, too. Notice how often Jerry's aR' malfunctions? :-) See any videos for bolt action work on his channel?
    Let me know when you make that vid I wanna see it.

It won't be free, i can' tell you that. People who won't pay dont deserve to learn, in my book. What I know has cost me dearly, and I've already given away what I could have made thousands of $ with, except for a little prob that is going to be fixed in 10 days. :-)