223 softpoint to the brain drops any critter, short of an elephant

Thread: 223 softpoint to the brain drops any critter, short of an elephant

223 softpoint to the brain drops any critter, short of an elephant

FUNNY how guys "never miss" 200 yd crows (a 2" target) but SOMEHOW nobody can hit the 6" brain circle at 50 yds. :-) Everybody can make a field expedient bow and arrrow, get within the required 20 yds (with such gear) and take elk, but it's "not feasible' to get within 50 yds, assume a braced position, sitting behind your framepack, taking a rest on a tree, etc, and hit the brain. So we just GOTTA have a 308 for shtf hunting.:-) Even a shorty 223 has the same energy as a 4" .44 mag, and it's much, much easier to put that rifle bullet right where you want it, (ie, the brain) In fact, at any range that you can hit the chest with that pistol, a decent rifleman can hit the brain. 4x that range if you are talking about a field expedient bow and chipped stone arrowheads.

I can hit the eyeball at 2000 yards, with a round chambered, in less than 1 second with an empty chamber.

Sent from my HTCONE using USA Carry mobile app
    “One of the illusions of life is that the present hour is not the critical, decisive one.” – Ralph Waldo Emerson

yes, since all you are is a bser, you can make a fool of yourself, no problem

No bs, you can count on it.

“One of the illusions of life is that the present hour is not the critical, decisive one.” – Ralph Waldo Emerson

I know what's possible to a shottist, and you are along ways from that level.

Apparently not. You are so insignificant to my skills, it's no wonder you don't know what is and isn't possible, you may even think I defy physics.