Bug out bag - Page 2
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Bug out bag

Hey hoplites, Christmas is coming up. I can send you my address if you'd like to send me one. :D
    David

The only person available to protect you 24 hours a day is you.

I almost forgot...

Every bug-out bag should have a few ramen seasoning packets... You know, for spicing up whatever meat you're able to find. Just remember, four legs good, two legs bad. :D

4. Yes, I agree with many of the comments. It is important to be prepared for any situation because you may not know what will happen until it does. Speaking of which, I better get going on my bag and other preparations! :)

Wink ok.....

on tuesday, i need to double check some links for the training section and i will post some links here on this subject. i can tell you that that READY.GOV and NOAA has some real good information about bug out kits. firearms is absent on their list, so BE SURE TO ADD IT TO YOURS!!

Smile Tacticle rifle packs

These packs could easily be set up as a BOB.

spc:)

Guess my attachment didn't show,,, her it is.

htp://www.lapolicegear.com/ephipege.html[/img]
    Last edited by spc; 10-15-2007 at 09:45 AM. Reason: add attachemnt

7. Boris, that READY.GOV site was interesting. I glanced at it for a litte bit and it seems like there is some very useful information. Thanks.

8. Good to see so many people at least thinking of this. The bag grows with each child or if old enough their own. The type of evac. does make a differance of what you can take. Marshell law in effect ? travel by car or transport . I think I'm going to dig a bunker here. Thanks for the replys. KWO former USMC current postion grandparent.

Cool always wanted

a blast shelter. anyway, we try to store things for long term. just make sure it is stuff you use anyway. trying new foods in the middle of a critical situation can cause more problems.and rotate your stuff so you use it and not waste it. i will post some links later. i am having a gout flare-up. just do what you can, but do something..... i suggest taking first aid/ cpr class, if you are a outdoorsman, those skills can be of great help...

gun facts

[QUOTE=XD45;4172]http://www.xdtalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=13396[/QUOTE

Thanks. I made a copy of the Gun Facts and I am going to put it in a notebook.
    By faith Noah,being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear,prepared an ark to the saving of his house;by the which he condemned the world,and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith Heb.11:7

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast