Bug out bag - Page 3
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Bug out bag

[QUOTE=HK4U;4355]
    Quote Originally Posted by XD45 View Post
    http://www.xdtalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=13396[/QUOTE

Thanks. I made a copy of the Gun Facts and I am going to put it in a notebook.

Gun Facts e-Book

you are welcome! feel free to pass the link along.

No real plans for "bug out". I am in the Denver area (about 16 1/2 miles north of down town) so there is not much in the way of natural disaster but a blizzard. For anything else I think we are better off just hunkering down for a couple of weeks for things to settle. I do have 3 months worth of water and food on hand and yes it is rotated out (regular provisions that we use every day like 16 oz. bottled water and canned goods).

After that couple of weeks we can head into the mountains with plenty of planning.

Now, if you are talking about a terrorist attack, say a "dirty" bomb..... Well I don't think getting stuck on the road for several hours in a traffic jam will help. Still better off waiting for the roads to clear and then travel when we can keep our speed up.

4. Not to far from norad. I would go to Boulder. Might still die but good party school.

Wink garbage can

i believe it is www.baproducts.com there is a short article and a really good diagram for using a new large kitchen trash can as a bug out kit.

Click on the emergency preparedness and survival products. The information and articles. The grab and run kit. It took me a minute to find it so I thought I might help. It is really a interesting idea. Thanks for the link.
    David

The only person available to protect you 24 hours a day is you.

7. Thank you for this info.

Thanks, Dr.david!!

thanks for posting the additional info. sometimes i forget.

I have a battle Bag by Blackhawk and a Woolrich vest. Most of my stuff goes in these two things. I have not finished putting them together because I am always thinking and rethinking my needs. I may even need to add a back pack soon. Still trying to decide everthing I need for the first aid ket. On that note any one having a medical background I would like your thoughts on wheither to add a cloting agent like quickclot or Celox.
    By faith Noah,being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear,prepared an ark to the saving of his house;by the which he condemned the world,and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith Heb.11:7

My wife and I put together 72 hour kits for ourselves and gave one to each of our children and their spouses and children. (We made a total of 10)

These are in back packs and contain EVERYthing they need to survive for the 72 hour period. :D

Tarzan
    1 Timothy 5:8

"But if any aprovide not for his own, and specially for those of his own house, he hath denied the faith, and is worse than an infidel."

11. But tarzan does it require a trunk on your elephant? How large a parcel is it?

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast