How bad will it get and are you preparing? - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: How bad will it get and are you preparing?

Quote Originally Posted by boris View Post
    have been discussing and cussing the need for the best physical conditioning you can get to. when it hits and it will, you are gonna have to work hard at staying alive physically. doing more manual labor than ever and possible defending yourself, your family and maybe others from the never ending hoard of zombies and other no goodniks coming to do all manner of evil
    MOM of 3 Angels: just curious. is your avatar you and do you shoot black powder weapons? if so, may have to start calling you DALE as in ROY and.......!! hahaha!
    boris not to be answering in Mom's place but I will let you know she has a thread with pictures of her girls shooting black powder.
    By faith Noah,being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear,prepared an ark to the saving of his house;by the which he condemned the world,and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith Heb.11:7

Quote Originally Posted by boris View Post
    MOM of 3 Angels: just curious. is your avatar you and do you shoot black powder weapons? if so, may have to start calling you DALE as in ROY and.......!! hahaha!
    Not to get off topic here, but yes, and yes, and no offense to Dale Evans, but I'm far more likely to respond to mom than Dale.

4. We have been planning for some time. While we live in a heavily populated area, we have friends who are out in the country. We have prepared escape routes for us to get to their place. My wife and I both carry BOB's in our vehicles in case we get caught away from home. We have made all types of contingencies for where to go or meet in this type of event.

We have been storing all of the essentials. I do not think gold or any monetary instruments will be of any use when the SHTF. The only metals we are storing up is lead. We will be on a total barter system with like minded people.

For those who are not like minded, well that is what the lead is for.
    "Always at your command"
    "לפקודה תמיד אנחנו"

Exclamation Ready but not willing

I am ready for just about any contingency but not willing to be the guy to start it all off. Ready for the dance but not liking the music.
    FESTUS
    IN OMNIA PARATUS

I'm not ready to panic yet, but I'm storing food, water purification stuff, cash, physical gold and silver. I've got a BOB ready to go in case it gets really bad.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12