ISIS Has A Plan To KILL 90% Of All Americans - Page 2
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: ISIS Has A Plan To KILL 90% Of All Americans

Quote Originally Posted by jameshd View Post
    It is entirely possible that a country with the proper technology could do that. Even if they had to kidnap and steal to get everything necessary. What worries me the most is that three nukes of the proper magnitude set off at the proper altitude would wipe out all of the satellites which are not hardened against EMP. Just for information, about the only ones hardened are military, and they don't have enough of them now; they rely on civilian satellites. Without the satellites, we would have no television, no telephones, very little communications.
    How many countries have "the proper technology"? Which of those would be likely to employ it? In any case, this thread says ISIS is going to do it... anyone actually believe that?
    Pretty strange how no one here seems to actually believe these threads about how ISIS is going to do one thing or another... but they ignore that the OP is nonsense, and try to make different scenarios to make it more plausible.
    I guess if some peeps want to be lied to, who can stop them?
    ~~~ Theodore Roosevelt
    * To educate a man in mind, and not in morals, is to educate a menace to society.

Sounds like we would be better off trusting them at 90%, because I think Obama is shooting for 100%!

Quote Originally Posted by mooosie View Post
    Just a little something to think about the book of revelation prophesies of the end time of Armageddon does not mention the U.S.A could it be that we are not here
    Doesn't mention Mexico , Canada, Brazil, Nicaragua, Vietnam, Germany, Denmark and a hundred or so others either
    In an emergency individuals do not rise to the occasion, they fall to the level of their MASTERED training
    Barrett Tillman

Quote Originally Posted by Glock20 View Post
    Sounds like we would be better off trusting them at 90%, because I think Obama is shooting for 100%!
    Wow. Not really sure where to go with this one. ;)
    ~~~ Theodore Roosevelt
    * To educate a man in mind, and not in morals, is to educate a menace to society.

There is also this:

"An Electromagnetic Pulse (EMP) is a short burst of energy that will completely fry any and all electronics. It can be brought about by exploding a nuclear device at a high altitude, or even just by a solar flare."

With our aging infrastructure, it might not even take another country's interference, it could simply be the sun.

I was also recommended this video to watch.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RdCa...ature=youtu.be
    Do Not Meddle In The Affairs Of Dragons ~ For You Are Crunchy And Good With Ketchup

7. Eidolon I don't think any of those countries you menshioned

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ISIS, North Korea, or (Hillary Klinton) ?, yea right. I`m not worried about any of them. If any one of them tries anything, the American people will make them wish they were never born. Hell hath no furry like a pissed off American citizen with a gun that`s willing to use it if need be.

Quote Originally Posted by N R A View Post
    OOO, that was a good one!
    Suppose you were an idiot, and suppose you were a member of Congress;
    but I repeat myself.
    Mark Twain

At this point they are just trying desperately to hold what they have.
    ~~~ Theodore Roosevelt

11. Quote Originally Posted by jameshd View Post
    It is entirely possible that a country with the proper technology could do that. Even if they had to kidnap and steal to get everything necessary. What worries me the most is that three nukes of the proper magnitude set off at the proper altitude would wipe out all of the satellites which are not hardened against EMP. Just for information, about the only ones hardened are military, and they don't have enough of them now; they rely on civilian satellites. Without the satellites, we would have no television, no telephones, very little communications.
    I'm a ham. My equipment is EMP protected, and runs on marine or automotive batteries, even my HF/VHF/UHF RF amplifiers.

If the noise floor prevents communications on all three bands, then so be it, but we won't let the American people down. We will report, even with morse code if necessary. I hold an Extra Class license, and got it when 20wpm proficiency was still in the testing protocol. It is no longer a requirement for any of the ham radio tests (I taught/gave them, and quit when they dropped the "archaic" requirement) Morse will get through on some bands, as will a few of the super narrow band digital modes.

If the unthinkable happens, we will pass emergency traffic (messages), using relays, get the word out, and most importantly, pass health-and-welfare traffic for the citizens of this country who need it. It is a rule that is expected of us, during national, regional, or local disasters.

The F.C.C. may try to enforce a radio blackout (they have the authority to do this, during wartime), but it will not be obeyed. Besides, delivery of nuclear payloads where there are frenzied ham radio communications is not in the works. It is a changed world, since WWI and WWII.

Just some things to think about, if the unlikely happens. And it is very unlikely that tactical nukes will deliver and detonate their atmospheric payloads.
    I'm a firm believer in two term limits for all politicians; one in office, the other in prison.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast