tacmars truth or fiction - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: tacmars truth or fiction

Quote Originally Posted by wolfhunter View Post
    I don't think anyone is believing this is real, or likely, just that it is feasible.

I can't tell.

Talking Happy Halloween

I think I just pulled off the greatest Halloween prank ever. The reflective stickers on the backs of signs are usually for when the sign was made and what road crew installed it as well as a warning for legal action if signs are vandalized or removed.
    FESTUS
    IN OMNIA PARATUS

boyzoi Guest
    LMAO....

Greatest Halloween Prank

I think if they tell Obama he wins and then give it like 10 minutes to set in......then tell him "SIKE"!!!

that would be the greatest halloween prank ever.

The greatest one that I actually know of is,

Me and my brothers wife acted like we were having sex one night when my brother came home from work.....oh geez I wish you guys could see his face...

Quote Originally Posted by IheartTedNugent View Post
    I think if they tell Obama he wins and then give it like 10 minutes to set in......then tell him "SIKE"!!!

that would be the greatest halloween prank ever.

The greatest one that I actually know of is,

Me and my brothers wife acted like we were having sex one night when my brother came home from work.....oh geez I wish you guys could see his face...
    Wouldn't that have been more appropriate as an April Fool's joke?

7. Quote Originally Posted by tattedupboy View Post
    Oh my god! The stuff people on this site can be convinced to believe is incredible. If someone were to announce that Barack Obama is really Osama bin Laden after about $250,000 worth of cosmetic surgery, you guys would believe it.
    We would believe you are trying to increase your post count, even if you spent $250,000 to look like the present leader
    "Always at your command"
    "לפקודה תמיד אנחנו"

8. Quote Originally Posted by festus View Post
    I think I just pulled off the greatest Halloween prank ever. The reflective stickers on the backs of signs are usually for when the sign was made and what road crew installed it as well as a warning for legal action if signs are vandalized or removed.
    Really? Is that what they told you? :-p

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12