Survival Groups
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Survival Groups

Survival Groups

Does anyone have any info or know where I can find info on survival groups?
    Im in New York and I'm interested in finding out if there are any groups near by.
    Thanks in advance.

Exclamation Stay away from groups

Quote Originally Posted by pistol pete View Post
    Does anyone have any info or know where I can find info on survival groups?
    Im in New York and I'm interested in finding out if there are any groups near by.
    Thanks in advance.
    The only legit survival group that is not full of PSychotic lunatics is ALPHARUBICON. Be very careful about who you hang with for survival stuff...you don't want to end up lumped into some group of knuckleheads or on some alphbet agencies short list

BE PREPARED and talk with your family and friends. These people are more likely to provide good support and help out when TSHTF.
    FESTUS
    IN OMNIA PARATUS

Thanks for the advice Festus.

boyzoi Guest
    you might also want to look at your local Militia groups...this is off the Indiana site with a list for other states.
    you will, as was said ,want to be VERY careful with whom you associate, but there are some great and very sane/normal folks in the groups.

Indiana Militia Corps: Links to other Militias

These folks are into survival. You know, cohesive homogenous grouping, at least one year's worth of food on hand, self-reliance within the local group extending to other groups.

Salt Lake Temple Main

Of course, it may cost you your soul--if you really have one.
    People don't like to be meddled with. We tell them what to do, what to think, don't run, don't walk. We're in their homes and in their heads and we haven't the right. We're meddlesome.--River Tam

Quote Originally Posted by NDS View Post
    These folks are into survival. You know, cohesive homogenous grouping, at least one year's worth of food on hand, self-reliance within the local group extending to other groups.

Salt Lake Temple Main

Of course, it may cost you your soul--if you really have one.

Although I differ on theological points with them they are smart with their planning ahead. A years supply of food would cost less if a person does his home work than many large screen televisions and if things really do turn bad you can't eat the t.v. We don't always have to agree with everything each of us believe but that does not mean we can not learn from each other.
    By faith Noah,being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear,prepared an ark to the saving of his house;by the which he condemned the world,and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith Heb.11:7

Exclamation Good Point!

Quote Originally Posted by HK4U View Post
    Although I differ on theological points with them they are smart with their planning ahead. A years supply of food would cost less if a person does his home work than many large screen televisions and if things really do turn bad you can't eat the t.v. We don't always have to agree with everything each of us believe but that does not mean we can not learn from each other.

Amen and +1
    FESTUS
    IN OMNIA PARATUS

i agree with festus

family, friends and like minded individuals. probably pretty tough in new york. consider starting your own.

wolfhunter Guest
    Don't know about Survival Groups, but this guy has good advice:
    Wilderness Survival Skills

Maybe this will help.

Yahoo! Groups : Search Results

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast