Election 08 Crisis Center.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Election 08 Crisis Center.

Exclamation Election 08 Crisis Center.

Post removed.
    Last edited by Canis-Lupus; 12-17-2008 at 08:30 AM. Reason: Election over with.

NY-Orange County. Large early morning turnout. Many people who don't know what district they are in and some confusion among the much older election people.
    One couple in front of me, man went first. Woman went after and could not figure out machine or who to vote for and pushes back curtain and asked her man partner for help. The 89 year old election woman was about to allow this until I opened my mouth. The supervisior than came over to assist the woman. The man and I exchanged angry glars but did not escalate.

Be careful out there today. It seems a certain group of people are hell bent on having their candidate elected.

That's it, I'm going to the polls in uniform. I'm going to be carrying a gun and wearing my badge!

Exclamation Toledo Preparing for civil unrest

FESTUS
    IN OMNIA PARATUS

Black panthers block poll access

FESTUS
    IN OMNIA PARATUS

Elkhart, IN
    Voted at 10:30Am. Short wait. Most people confused about what line they should be in but good help from workers. No problems. I'm fortunate to be in a conservative area with a few cry baby libs.

Remember those who sacrificed for the freedom we exercise today.

It's on

I saw this on Fox News. Two guys, one of whom was carrying a nightstick, were standing near the entrance of a polling place in Philadelphia. The guy with the nightstick was asked to leave by the Philadelphia police. The other one remained, and when he was questioned by reporters, acted as if he did not know about the guy with the nightstick, who was seen on video standing with him.

Well nothing burned down yet

Let's start an open post tracking political changes for the administartion and just see where it goes from here.
    FESTUS
    IN OMNIA PARATUS

Quote Originally Posted by festus View Post
    Let's start an open post tracking political changes for the administartion and just see where it goes from here.
    There will be plenty to track. The crisis began last night.
    By faith Noah,being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear,prepared an ark to the saving of his house;by the which he condemned the world,and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith Heb.11:7

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast