We have a marxist 4 president. Now what?
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: We have a marxist 4 president. Now what?

We have a marxist 4 president. Now what?

now that i have had a few days to think about this, here is what i am going to do.
    1.redouble my P.T. efforts{and the diet!**
    2. keep preparing.put away some water yesterday as a matter of fact.
    3. keep training .keep shooting. keep learning. fightinh hand to hand, knives, guns, living in the boonies all the skills we talk about.
    4. i am not going to give up fighting for my country.
    5.be the warrior on the outside that i know is on the inside.

what about YOU?

I will hope and pray for the best but prepare for the worst.
    By faith Noah,being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear,prepared an ark to the saving of his house;by the which he condemned the world,and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith Heb.11:7

4. Quote Originally Posted by HK4U View Post
    +1 Amen
    "Always at your command"
    "לפקודה תמיד אנחנו"

I'm going to join GOA, buy a lower and start building an M4.

Obama sucks. Every time I hear something in the media about how historic this is, it makes me want to throw up. GAAAAG.

Silent Running, by Mike and the Mechanics

I just bought an M4... 6.8mm.

Quote Originally Posted by toreskha View Post
    I'm going to join GOA, buy a lower and start building an M4.

Obama sucks. Every time I hear something in the media about how historic this is, it makes me want to throw up. GAAAAG.

Historic it is. No denying that. There have been a lot of firsts over the ages and not all of them were a good thing.
    By faith Noah,being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear,prepared an ark to the saving of his house;by the which he condemned the world,and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith Heb.11:7

I want to see where this country is about a year from now............??
    "Never advance cheerfully on your late opponent without reloading. You may have used your last round, and he may not be properly dead and still spiteful." Major Hugh Pollard

Marxist in the Oval Office

Having a Marxist in the Oval Office makes me sick. Even more so knowing that should something happen, the line of succession is no better.....Biden, then Pelosi. Ugggh! I started my survival planning in earnest on Sept 12, 2001. Everyone in my family, me, my 4 kids and wife, has a "go pack" at the ready, should the S%#T hit the fan again. I've also assembled a nice arsenal since 2001 and have been stocking up on ammo since then, a little bit at a time. Just like the Boy Scouts taught me, Be Prepared!

Surfcc

It looks pretty bad. I'm looking into buying a years worth of food for the wife & I. I'm getting a Sig 556 while I still can (bidding on one on Gunbroker right now) and I'm trying to find a 6.8 SPC upper. My local friend/dealer contacted Rock River Arms and they have a 12 to 16 week backlog. I sold my XD40 to a co-worker and bought the new XDM-40 yesterday.

Next move, lots of ammo & reloading components.
    "When the outflow exceeds the inflow, the upkeep becomes the downfall"

Quote Originally Posted by HK4U View Post
    That's all we can do. Just give the guy a chance.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast