What to Expect if Martial Law Comes to Town. - Page 2
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: What to Expect if Martial Law Comes to Town.

Shoot them. Obviously. Somebody has to do it.

Quote Originally Posted by HKS View Post
    When/if they search my place I will be watching them from the inside. And as usual I will be armed as well.
    No, you will probably be shot on the spot, or at best tazed, tackled, cuffed, beaten and arrested. Or do you suffer from memory loss of citizens being run out of their homes at gunpoint in Boston?
    “Religion is an insult to human dignity. Without it you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things.
    But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.” ― Steven Weinberg

When/if they search my place I will be watching them from the inside. And as usual I will be armed as well.
    Assuming that you're home at the time.

Quote Originally Posted by XD40scinNC View Post
    No, you will probably be shot on the spot, or at best tazed, tackled, cuffed, beaten and arrested. Or do you suffer from memory loss of citizens being run out of their homes at gunpoint in Boston?
    First they need to come in the door. Without a warrant for my arrest that is going to be negotiated -- only two.

And I will be having my carbine and pistol both locked and loaded with the safety on, the carbine slung in front, and the pistol at my side.

And they will be keeping their hands off their guns. If I so much as see them touch their own guns then their heads are going to explode.

And if they do have a warrant it would probably be illegitimate. I keep all the laws and do not violate any. So if they have a warrant they probably filled it out themselves or they got a quack judge to sign it. Either way they are going to die.

Quote Originally Posted by Reba View Post
    Assuming that you're home at the time.
    In a disaster, nobody goes to work. Nobody goes to the store. Nobody goes to get gas. You do all that in advance.

I would be home, yes, sheltering in place and bugging-in.

Here in the Rocky Mountains we bug-in, not bug-out.

In a disaster, nobody goes to work. Nobody goes to the store. Nobody goes to get gas. You do all that in advance.

I would be home, yes, sheltering in place and bugging-in.

Here in the Rocky Mountains we bug-in, not bug-out.
    I've been thru natural disasters, so I know what that's like.

I was referring more to the Boston scenario.

I've been thru natural disasters, so I know what that's like.

I was referring more to the Boston scenario.
    When I left California and moved here to the Rocky Mountains I left the cities and city rats all behind.

When I left California and moved here to the Rocky Mountains I left the cities and city rats all behind.
    You mean like Ruby Ridge or the rural area of Waco, TX?

You mean like Ruby Ridge or the rural area of Waco, TX?
    No. I mean like Mountain Meadows.

First they need to come in the door. Without a warrant for my arrest that is going to be negotiated -- only two.

And I will be having my carbine and pistol both locked and loaded with the safety on, the carbine slung in front, and the pistol at my side.

And they will be keeping their hands off their guns. If I so much as see them touch their own guns then their heads are going to explode.

And if they do have a warrant it would probably be illegitimate. I keep all the laws and do not violate any. So if they have a warrant they probably filled it out themselves or they got a quack judge to sign it. Either way they are going to die.
    You are really delusional... and if you found yourself in such a position and tried to play Rambo, they you would be really dead....

Ain't saying that it's right, but it is reality.
    “Religion is an insult to human dignity. Without it you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things.
    But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.” ― Steven Weinberg

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast