What to Expect if Martial Law Comes to Town. - Page 4
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: What to Expect if Martial Law Comes to Town.

1. Those who wont stand up for their rights AND ridicule those who will are NOT worth arguing with, they like their chains and the taste of chit off their masters boots...

If they have martial law it's not a case of being a scaredy-cat but your life will not be yours, and if you prepared with weapons, food, etc. they have a right and most likely will take it all and put your you and your family in a concentration camps. If that doesn't scare you, you've got no sense.

Sent from my Z716BL using USA Carry mobile app

I would guess it all depends on what city you live in too. Heck our county only has 40,000 people. Three roads in and out. The CLEO, Sheriff, would be on "Our" side and ask for our help to stop the Feds.
    (Sent from a long long long Land Line under the house)
    "Undocumented Second Amendment Supporter, fighting against suppression of mandatory background checks."

What I think most people here are missing is the fact that you not only need to know who you can trust before SHTF, but have a plan worked out.

Where are you going to go? How many will be in your group? Do you have supplies for everyone? Do you have enough people to keep watch? Are you prepped for long term survival? Do you have a second retreat plan?

Know who you can trust your life to in this type of situation. Most small groups won't be sustainable for long periods of time. But you need to carefully vet who you are going to trust before adding them.

Saw this video yesterday. Thought this was a good place to share it.

Sent from my LG-M153 using USA Carry mobile app
    "But is it Constitutional...?"
    [16 Am Jur 2d, Sec 177 late 2d, Sec 256]

Quote Originally Posted by TLoK View Post
    What I think most people here are missing is the fact that you not only need to know who you can trust before SHTF, but have a plan worked out.

Where are you going to go? How many will be in your group? Do you have supplies for everyone? Do you have enough people to keep watch? Are you prepped for long term survival? Do you have a second retreat plan?

Know who you can trust your life to in this type of situation. Most small groups won't be sustainable for long periods of time. But you need to carefully vet who you are going to trust before adding them.
    Shelter In Place is by far the best option for a variety of reasons, including home-field advantage, both you and your neighbors share defense of self, family, and property as a common cause, if things are bad enough for a governor to issue martial law then that's where you'll be expected to be, etc. The additional vantage points afforded by two and three-floor apartment buildings ain't bad, either. If we're under martial law and looting, vandalism, or arson have been rampage, it's a sure bet that anyone out on the street will likely be shot on sight, if not by the cops, then definitely by my neighbors.

As for a primary and secondary bug-out plan, well, let's just call that the Darwin hurdle. Hopefully, I'll see you on the other side, but I'm sure as heck am not going to disclose my plans, or everyone might wind up doing the same thing!
    It is to one's honor to avoid strife, but every fool is quick to quarrel (Pro 20:3) // I came here to build Pro-2A consensus to help our country, not trade insults like a fifth-grader. If you're on ignore, well, now you know why.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234