Buying Fuel in Orlando - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Buying Fuel in Orlando

O-Town is in the Big League

It's a brutal fact. There just aren't enough police to cover all the BGs in the Orlando area. Many areas that were once sought after places to live have changed. Pine Hills, originally the home of many Martin Marietta (now Lockheed Martin) engineers has been unofficially renamed "Crime Hills". Next came Metro West. 8 years ago, I told my students that Metro West = High Rent, High Crime. A guy at the Orlando Sentinel has dubbed Metro West "Ghetto West". I remind my students to never park beside a large vehicle like a van when shopping. Park where you can see what's going on around your car. And lock your doors when driving! My wife has a LadySmith; I wish I could get her to take the CCW class before she needs it.
    I know a man by the name of Mel;
    he can't see but he sure do smell.

Exclamation

Quote Originally Posted by benzuncle View Post
    It's a brutal fact. There just aren't enough police to cover all the BGs in the Orlando area. My wife has a LadySmith; I wish I could get her to take the CCW class before she needs it.
    Have you tried the take her to the range approach, many ranges offer a class for a nominal fee. Unfortunately many women do not realize they have a great big bullseye painted on them by every freak out there and are at extreme risk. With me I paid for her and the oldest daughter to take it together so it became an Mother Daughter outing, if not how about a friend who's wife is going to or needs to take the class. Women like it when you make it a girl / girl outing.

I'm workin' on it, Sheldon. My dotta-in-law is interested and I'm hoping that'll help as they are real close.
    I know a man by the name of Mel;
    he can't see but he sure do smell.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12