Thread: new member

Just wanted to say hello to all at Usacarry. I'm very proud to be a member at this site. Also wanted to give a shout to my best friend DR. David

Welcome from Texas.
    By faith Noah,being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear,prepared an ark to the saving of his house;by the which he condemned the world,and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith Heb.11:7

Hello jwtollet. It is very nice to have you join. Jump in. There are very nice knowledgeable people here. I see you are hard at work. :D
    David

The only person available to protect you 24 hours a day is you.

Hello, and Welcome to a great site, from the SC. shore..... glad to have you join us........
    Glock Carrier in SC.

MufDady

enjoy the site and welcome from Kentucky.
    "Firearms stand next in importance to the Constitution itself. They are the American people's liberty teeth and keystone under independence ... From the hour the Pilgrims landed, to the present day, events, occurrences, and tendencies prove that to insure peace, security and happiness, the rifle and pistol are equally indispensable . . . the very atmosphere of firearms everywhere restrains evil interference - they deserve a place of honor with all that is good" (George Washington)