List of Tennessee CCW Instructors - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: List of Tennessee CCW Instructors

sb57fury... I am the closest to you. I live in Pulaski, Tn. about 2 miles from Anthony Hill on Hwy 11. Give me a call.

Jeff Perry
    Tennessee Firearms Training Academy
    Pulaski, Tn.
    931-363-3863
    Last edited by jlperryusa; 02-02-2011 at 04:19 PM. Reason: added info

I will call sometime

Thank you Jeff I will call sometime. I do not have a firearm . I used to when I lived in Florida . 1 was stolen and the other I got rid of because it jammed on me.
    The 1 that was stolen from me was a Rossi 357 I still remember the serial #s F011845 and this was stolen from me back in 1992. The 2nd 1 I got was a .25 auto and thats the 1 that jammed on me so I got rid of it.
    I did report the theft and told Melbourne PD if the gun was used in a felony I do not want it back.
    I put your # in my cell if you see 2568742750 thats me calling . My cell has an Athens, Alabama # .
    I have done some shooting at a indoor gun range in Florida but it has been a while.
    I was told if I want a handgun taurus is a good brand and I am looking at a 380 .

When I spoke to you on the phone I forgot to ask how much money will I need to bring? I stopped @ walmart in Pulaski and seen they also carry the eye and ear protection as well. I also seen they have 100 round and 50 rounds . I'm taking the course so I can get a CWP.
    I will call again when I get ready and ask for the address to the range .

On Target, Murfreesboro, TN

I highly recommend On Target in Murfreesboro, Tennessee for training. Our instructor was Leroy Farris. He's top-notch and easy-going, put my wife at ease right away. Leroy has a list of certifications as long as your arm, including FBI instructor.
    Alan, TN

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12