Shooting on private property - Page 2
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Shooting on private property

The frozen tundra!! Also known as Minnesota
    Quote Originally Posted by DougG View Post
    If you do not like Texas, take I-45 north and keep going then take a right after about 15 hours of driving time. Soon you will find like minded people. Stay there.
    Please don't send him North. West towards Cali would be fine, as would South into Mexico, but PLEASE not North.
    MN Permit to Carry Instructor
    NRA Certified Instructor: Pistol, PPITH
    NRA Life Member, 3 x Iraq War Vet

re: But I forgot how Texas works, they find a blackman, accuse him of a crime, use our wonderful CRIME LAB to convict him and 20 or so years then later the same DNA clears him of the crime and we wind up paying hundreds of thousand of dollars in compensation. ...Worst case of "White Guilt" I ever saw! What a PC-injected ("infected", better adjective) person you are! Please don't make me post the stats on major crime per race ratio which is so lopsided that it makes the good guys afraid to even mention it - we're talking 70% of major crime is created from 17% of the U.S. population! One of these days the truth of the math is going to register to even you! ... and you'll have a good chance to protect yourself and loved ones from the destruction of diversity propaganda.

1974 Dude. Come to Boston. A few years ago a pregnant woman was shot on the sidewalk a half mile from where I was working at 10:30 AM. The kids carry guns to school and in the playgrounds. Cry me a river about a stray bullet in wide open spaces. With awesome power comes awesome responsibility. If somebody is being stupid with a gun, report them. Or better yet, if you're a troll, jump out in front of him like this -->
    You can run... but you'll just die tired. 3%

5. Old Owl Guy, First of all I grew up in the Boston area, Watertown, Mass. They have some of the most restrictive gun laws in the nation! When I was a child I didn't beleive in gun control, but as I became a man, I put away my childish ways. Sure people get shot back in Boston and New York. I am not opposed to firearms, in fact I am a gunsmith! I served in the Navy in Vietnam. I am opposed to people annoying, and endangering other people, like here in Texas. Clowns that shoot in woods or their backyard. If Texans didn't act irresponsible with firearms there would be no reason for this posting!

6. Old Owl Guy, First of all I grew up in the Boston area, Watertown, Mass. They have some of the most restrictive gun laws in the nation! When I was a child I didn't beleive in gun control, but as I became a man, I put away my childish ways. Sure people get shot back in Boston and New York. I am not opposed to firearms, in fact I am a gunsmith! I served in the Navy in Vietnam. I am opposed to people annoying, and endangering other people, like here in Texas. Clowns that shoot in woods or their backyard. If Texans didn't act irresponsible with firearms there would be no reason for this posting!

WARNING
    The following response

Quote Originally Posted by navyvet1974 View Post
    Old Owl Guy, First of all I grew up in the Boston area, Watertown, Mass. They have some of the most restrictive gun laws in the nation! When I was a child I didn't beleive in gun control, but as I became a man, I put away my childish ways. Sure people get shot back in Boston and New York. I am not opposed to firearms, in fact I am a gunsmith! I served in the Navy in Vietnam. I am opposed to people annoying, and endangering other people, like here in Texas. Clowns that shoot in woods or their backyard. If Texans didn't act irresponsible with firearms there would be no reason for this posting!

Was posted by a troll who has no interest in promoting RKBA
    See, it's mumbo jumbo like that and skinny little lizards like you thinking they the last dragon that gives Kung Fu a bad name.
    http://www.gunrightsmedia.com/ Internet forum dedicated to second amendment

Written to NavyVet1974.

I'm a Vietnam Navy vet, born and raised in Texas. I say, if you don't like it where you are, there is more than one road leading out of Texas. One should be near you. TAKE IT! Don't look back. Leave me the keys to the house. I will be moving back to Texas in four more years.

"I am opposed to people annoying, and endangering other people, like here in Texas. Clowns that shoot in woods or their backyard. If Texans didn't act irresponsible with firearms there would be no reason for this posting!"* this was from navyvet*

dude like i said you have it all wrong. i live in texas too and i have never seen anyone hurt or shooting where its not allowed. if you dont like it here why cant you just leave the state. go to maine or cali where the gun laws are so tight you will be very happy. how about you just shut up now??? cause you are very annoying with your babble. i understand you have a opinion, but still. your wrong and a troll.

This guys just a sick troll, knows how to get thr hair on the back of your neck standing up... Why even bother to respond. Ignore him maybe he'll go away..

Quote Originally Posted by navyvet1974 View Post
    Old Owl Guy, First of all I grew up in the Boston area, Watertown, Mass. They have some of the most restrictive gun laws in the nation! When I was a child I didn't beleive in gun control, but as I became a man, I put away my childish ways. Sure people get shot back in Boston and New York. I am not opposed to firearms, in fact I am a gunsmith! I served in the Navy in Vietnam. I am opposed to people annoying, and endangering other people, like here in Texas. Clowns that shoot in woods or their backyard. If Texans didn't act irresponsible with firearms there would be no reason for this posting!
    Then get off your ass and DO something about it. Do you even read what you write?

"Clowns that shoot in woods or their backyard. If Texans didn't act irresponsible with firearms there would be no reason for this posting!"

Where do you expect people to shoot?
    You can run... but you'll just die tired. 3%

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast