Best Central Texas Gun shop

Thread: Best Central Texas Gun shop

1. Best Central Texas Gun shop

I have visited a few local shop but all seem to have that good old boy club mentality. I am looking for a good value for a concealed sidearm.

I have been well pleased with Champion Firearms in College Station. I live near Waco and I would rather drive there then shop in Waco. They are very friendly and have good prices. They also have an indoor range and you can rent guns to try out. I have bought 2 handguns from them a Beretta 96 and Springfield XD SC both were less than I could find in Waco. I also took my CHL class and last renewal there. Hope this helps

4. Smile good gunshop

How far is Waco from San Angelo?

San Angelo is about 4 hours from Waco

6. Quote Originally Posted by awkuby:235948
    I have been well pleased with Champion Firearms in College Station. I live near Waco and I would rather drive there then shop in Waco. They are very friendly and have good prices. They also have an indoor range and you can rent guns to try out. I have bought 2 handguns from them a Beretta 96 and Springfield XD SC both were less than I could find in Waco. I also took my CHL class and last renewal there. Hope this helps
    I agree! I go to champions and shoot at the indoor range. They are always friendly there and have pretty decent prices.