Trying to buy a suppressor?

Thread: Trying to buy a suppressor?

Trying to buy a suppressor?

Can't find any info on what I need to purchase a suppressor. I know it doesn't take much in Texas, A BATF form 4 or something but I can't seem to find out much more. Anyone know the laws on ownership or purchasing?

Quote Originally Posted by TexasGun View Post
    Can't find any info on what I need to purchase a suppressor. I know it doesn't take much in Texas, A BATF form 4 or something but I can't seem to find out much more. Anyone know the laws on ownership or purchasing?
    You're right, most places it doesn't take much (although it should take nothing at all).
    I spoke to one of the dealers here in Vegas (who has a class 3 license) and he ran down the costs. There's evidently no state regulation--just Federal. I decided it was several hundred dollars I could better spend on new guns and ammo.

Find yourself a dealer in your area and ask--mine turned out to be quite a full-auto, SBR, suppressor enthusiast. He could talk about it all day.:duim:
    People don't like to be meddled with. We tell them what to do, what to think, don't run, don't walk. We're in their homes and in their heads and we haven't the right. We're meddlesome.--River Tam

call me and I can fix you up
    things you need
    at least 21
    clean record
    money
    patience

john
    254-749-7940