Visiting Texas - couple questions

Thread: Visiting Texas - couple questions

1] CCW able to carry in the Alamo?
    2] Anything /places in San Antonio area I need to know about regarding staying legal?

I go to San Antonio for a get away couple times a year. Alamo sea world river walk. None that I recall. Sure if there is these guys will help.
    FUNNY HOW PEOPLE ALWAYS WANT THE TRUTH AS LONG AS IT'S WHAT THEY WANT TO HEAR

I would not recommend taking a firearm into Sea World San Antonio as I think it meets the criteria for an "amusement park". They also have park rules against weapons, knives, and straws (true story)... The Alamo and the River Walk are fine.

GOD, GUNS and GUITARS

Just the wife and I on this trip so don't think we will be doing Sea World. Alamo and the RiverWalk are on the list, thanks.
    Not worried about the airport, got that covered.

7. If I remember correctly, I was at the Alamo about 4 years ago and they had a 30.06 sign posted. It might be different now though...time has passed.
    Certified Texas CHL Instructor, NRA Life Member, TSRA Member, NRA Certified RSO,
    NRA Certified Basic Pistol, and PPIH Instructor
    IDPA Member

I was there couple months ago and didn't see one,not saying it isn't if so then I was in the wrong.I wrote out of content,I didn't carry at sea world,was thinking about where we went and did and kept writing.That was my mistake but like said don't recall 30.06 at Alamo.