What would you do? - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: What would you do?

I love this thread! Lol

Sent from my LG-M257 using USA Carry mobile app
    "But is it Constitutional...?"
    [16 Am Jur 2d, Sec 177 late 2d, Sec 256]

Bikenut Guest
    Beans are a major portion of my diet. NOBODY! stays in the back seat of my car for very long. Actually sometimes even I can't stay in the car at all.

Quote Originally Posted by TLoK View Post
    You're visiting from out of town staying at a hotel nearby. You just left the range as it was closing. You're walking to your vehicle and you notice another vehicle parked next to yours, and it's the only other vehicle in the parking lot. But there are two people getting into the vehicle, so you assumed they were at the range and they're leaving too.

Once you're inside the vehicle, you take out your phone and start looking up the nearest decent restaurant. Then you notice that the driver of the vehicle next to yours has stepped out, and is looking over the top of your vehicle to someone who is apparently on the driver side. You turn to look out the driver side window into the mirror to see someone opening your driver side back door and get into the vehicle really quickly?

What would you do?
    Bolded text is the biggest mistake after not locking your doors. You have determined that there is a car sitting next to you with two occupants you do not know and you are in a strange city. To reduce your situational awareness in this scenario by looking at your phone is not wise.

My reaction would be escape first, fight second, die third (because I let this get way beyond where it should have in the first place).

5. If we gloss over the two primary errors, and just assume we are in the situation where two people are getting into our unlocked car, and we are only aware of it,
    when they get in the car, one is faced with two situations;

Very little hope of regaining the initiative, against two bad guys, and
    Bailing out of your POV, and now, at best, being a pedestrian, in a bad neighborhood.
    Did I forget to mention Cardio? RUN...

Quote Originally Posted by TLoK View Post
    You're visiting from out of town staying at a hotel nearby. You just left the range as it was closing. You're walking to your vehicle and you notice another vehicle parked next to yours, and it's the only other vehicle in the parking lot. But there are two people getting into the vehicle, so you assumed they were at the range and they're leaving too.

Once you're inside the vehicle, you take out your phone and start looking up the nearest decent restaurant. Then you notice that the driver of the vehicle next to yours has stepped out, and is looking over the top of your vehicle to someone who is apparently on the driver side. You turn to look out the driver side window into the mirror to see someone opening your driver side back door and get into the vehicle really quickly?

What would you do?
    I would have known where I was going next before I got in my car. I make a point of not hanging out in my car. I get in, lock it, start it up and go.
    In an emergency individuals do not rise to the occasion, they fall to the level of their MASTERED training
    Barrett Tillman

Lock the doors and tell him “now yous can’t leave”
    https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=PfOC-Z6wG8w

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

8. Quote Originally Posted by XD40scinNC View Post
    If I am the only one getting in the car, I only hit unlock on the fob once, which unlocks only the drivers door.
    This.....

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12