Texas Lawmakers Want Conceal And Carry Laws On State Campuses - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Texas Lawmakers Want Conceal And Carry Laws On State Campuses

What about tus poor folks who have to work on a military base? We can't carry either.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by jsimmons View Post
    What about tus poor folks who have to work on a military base? We can't carry either.
    Uhhh, both Navy bases I worked on had an armory that you could check your weapons into when you got to the base, and retrieve them when you left. I seriously doubt you would need to carry on base, but who am I to say for fact after the Ft. Hood shootings?

Check with base security and see what their policy is for checking handguns.
    My way is not better, it is just mine, your way is not better, it is just yours.
    Carry what your comfortable with, there is no "Supergun" Carry how your comfortable, open or concealed, so you have it with you when you need it

Quote Originally Posted by Danieljoe1 View Post
    Uhhh, both Navy bases I worked on had an armory that you could check your weapons into when you got to the base, and retrieve them when you left. I seriously doubt you would need to carry on base, but who am I to say for fact after the Ft. Hood shootings?

Check with base security and see what their policy is for checking handguns.
    What's the point of carrying if I have to surrender my pistol at the front gate (or the armory)?

I think the federal government should NOT be excluded from complying with local law. Conversely, I don't think the states should be able to legislate the dilution of the 2nd amendment.

I am sorry but I do not agree with a flat out law that says students can carry at full universities. Firearm safety is paramount. An idiot young kid (College students) at a place where alcohol and lack of sound judgment runs wild is a bad mix. I still think teachers should be able to regardless.

Now I am 100% for CCW on any community college or any college campus where there are no dorms or housing.

When in service, stored my weapons at armory no problem but that was a while back.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12